Chapter: 39

*JIMIN POV*

The recovery was slow; Jungkook would also stay in the hospital to take care of me. Except for the occasional fever, I am perfectly healthy. I've been hospitalized for a very long time, Min-Jun would sleep over 4 times a week, and Miss Row would take care of me for the remaining 3. I wish I could leave the hospital and go home with my family. But a promise is a promise, and I can't break it or else Jungkook would be upset.

I gave birth to a baby boy 6 weeks ago; his name was Ye-Jun meaning (talented and handsome) born May 1st, 2020. He is very cute, and looks a lot like myself, I am sure everyone would agree.

"Ye-Jun we are here, did you drink a lot of milk?" I asked, but he only stared at me, his fingers playing in his mouth along with his cute baby sounds. Of course, he wouldn't understand a thing I just say. I smile at him as he gets carried off with the doctor. "Ye-Jun can leave tomorrow, it's suffocating in here right. I understand", even if he didn't know what I was saying, he still responds to me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A day later it was Ye-Jun and I discharge, our families celebrated the birth of our second child. As well as, our parents who continuously fight between who Ye-Jun actually looks like, this lasted for about an hour and a half.

"Ye-Jun"

"Uwaaah~ Huwaaaa! Uuu.... Uwaaah!"

"Aigooo~ we're sorry, we shouldn't push the baby like that", I shook my head and went to pick him up. I slowly cradle him in my arms, and as each second past he calms down, he looks so innocent just like Min-Jun when he was his age, his dark hair and caramel looking eyes. I pinch his nose, as he grinch, holding my said fingers in his.

"We should take a picture!" My mom exclaimed.

"Yeaaah~" Min-Jun cheered and ran to hug my feet, I laugh but it didn't last long, short after I yelp at the damaging strained on my hair. There, yanking the strand of my hair was Ye-Jun. "Ouch, Ye-Jun no". Soon, everyone grouped up together and form a pose. "Repeat after me, say Kimchi!"

1, 2, 3

"Kimchi!"

Click!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Awww~ I'm starting to remember...." I said skimming through the photo album, "Ye-Jun was very small during this time huh?" I asked expecting some sort of giggles but instead I was attack to the couch, "mama don't get sick! Uuu~" they hug me as tightly, with their short arms. These kids, what did I do to deserve such angels?

"Don't worry, I'm not hurting".

"Then, you can't from now on" Min-Jun said and I pecked him on his forehead.

"Kyaaa~ papa" they both screamed, as they get lift into someone else's arms.

"You are back early", he smiled and sat down beside me, his eyes staring me down as I shyly looked away. "What are we doing today?"

"We can create another one", he suggested, and a bit flustered I punch him in the arm, earning a laugh. "We are not getting another child!"

"Awe", the trio expresses in dissapoinment.

"Don't awe me!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding~ Dong~

"Jimin there is someone at the door!" Miss Row exclaimed.

I yawn, feeling a bit tired I put Ye-Jun to sleep. I was so happy I could finally get some shut eyes, who the hell is disrupting me at this hour? I yawn once more and stumbled down the stairs, greeting Miss Row who was- whatever you already know what she do every morning, let's just cut to the chase. I looked through the rear mirror, and rolled my eyes at the uninvited guest before I pulled the door open.

"Jimin did you miss us! I so want to see the next kid, I bet he look just like you doesn't  he, where is Min-Jun!?" I mocked, getting the same amount of freaked reaction from them.

"D-Don't do that again, i-it's creepy", they stuttered in synchronicity.

"Dude how didn't you tell us you had a baby after all these Months!" Miyako exclaimed and the others agreed, though they are indeed right, but during these months I was so tired I forgot about everything, except for being a parent.

"Fine get in, and don't make too much noise, I was finally able to put Ye-Jun to sleep, Min-Jun is at school and Jungkook is at work. By the way meet Miss Row, you remember her right". I babbled, and the others laugh watching carefully as I lead the way in. Thus, our day continues as normally.

"Yah don't eat my stuff stupid Taehyung!"

"But I was hungry!"

"Well go scavenge somewhere else!"

"Meanie~"

The End