Chapter:18

*JIMIN POV*

Jimin gasp as he drop to the floor, tears was about to leave his eyes, but he soon realizes that he had landed on a pile of clothes. W-When did this get here? He wonders as he cast his eyes to the closet behind him, and soon a relief breath escape his lips, that was, until he felt something flew right onto his face, Jimin frown and place his hand on his cheeks wiping the liquid, but what he saw send shivers down his spine. B-Blood? He thought and cast his eyes over to the man.

"W-What the fuck!?" Ths black hair male shouted as he saw the man head fall from off his body, not fully beheaded, but hanging from his neck by only his skin, his mouth still open and eyes roll back as blood sprayed like water being blocked from a pipe. Jimin almost threw up at the scene infront of him, his hands went to cover his mouth, more disgusted than shock, and when he saw the look the dead man killer gave him; his soul flew right out of him. Ha! And he thought he was the cruel one here? He knew these guys were up to something, he thought they were here to protect them. But what Jimin fail to realize was that these men were only working for someone else, they were only loyal to the mastermind behind  all of this mess, they were there to only keep 'them' in check.

Jimin gulp backing away from the four men who was slowly creeping up to him, but then one of them looked at the paper on the table, and went to pick it up, Jimin gasp. "Hey! I work hard to get that you know! You can take whatever you want but leave that this instant, you ugly muscle but no brain!" I shouted, already forgetting that I was in a tough situation. The men frown at his tone, chest puffed and they stare strongly at the boy in front of them. Jimin gulped and soon, reverted back to being scared,"a-ah don't mind me, hehe- continue doing what you do best sirs, you can take it if you want it", he insisted along with cursing under his breath, "if only I wasn't built to be flexible in bed", he whispers.

Not only that but why wasn't Jungkook here as yet. I called him how many minutes ago, and still he-

Bang!

"Jimin!" He shouted, and Jimin looked up shock at the voice. Jungkook didn't give any attention to the surroundings of the room but quickly run towards me, holding me in his arms, hugging me tight as he sinks his face into my neck. "Jimin, Jimin you're okay, I was worried, I-" he stop mid-way as he took a good look at me inspecting my body, seeing that nothing was wrong, he release a breath he didn't know he was holding, he then stared at my face, a smile etched on his lips, I return the same smile being lifted onto my feet. Soon, I saw how his expression changes, he frowned looking at me with sharp eyes, I almost flinch at his sudden countenance. "Jimin, what happen to your face? Who did this to you?" He asked, he then touch my cheek and I screeched at the pain. "D-Don't touch it, it still hurts, it was a hard punch you know", I whined, and proceeded to place his hands away from my face,  Jungkook balled his fist, and mouth tightened at that, "Jimin who did this?" He asked, and then I pointed to the baldy at the right. "He was so scary too Jungkook, he looked like he was about to murder me. If you didn't come, who knows what he could have done to me and bean bubble, if it wasn't for the pile of clothing's I could have gotten a miscarriage from the blow. Jungkook these men's are bully, just all muscle but no action", Jimin wept, as he looked down sniffling his cute button nose, and he silently wiped his invisible tears. Jungkook's anger begin to boil, as he send a glare at men who flinch, they didn't missed the confident smirk Jimin was giving them and at that moment they want to kill him. The secretary who was standing at the door, watched everything before she got a signal from her boss to bring 'them' in, she then nodded and head out.

Jungkook guided Jimin out of the room, "go rest, I'll deal with them for you", Jungkook said, he gave a kiss on the boy lips, before he close the door and his attention was now on the four dude, eyes glowing rage and kill.

"Now, that paper, hand it over", he commanded, but though the four men felt intimidated they didn't obliged, even if the man before them was twice there length, and was slightly more build. He was only one one person, and thus, they have more the advantage over him, but what they didn't know was that Jungkook wasn't alone, they forget the most important detail of them all-

The man was going to walk up to them, but as soon as he took a step the four men quickly flee through the door, and one accidentally drop the paper, which Jungkook quickly grabbed in his hands. The one who dropped it was going to go back for it, but once he saw that the male already took it up, he stop in his tracks, a glare was sent his way and Jungkook swear he saw the man wet his pants a little, he then flinched and soon sped off......The boy didn't expect this, not one bit, 'then why did they all act like some big shots', he felt tricked. He was was so ready to give them a taste of his fist, he was so ready to bitch slap them but Jimin was right, all talk but no action. He sighs, knowing that the four wasn't going too far.

He let out a breath once more and stared at the two dead corpses on the ground, one following an old man, who was also built but his age was clear as day,  along with-the girl he knew far too much. Jungkook didn't feel any remorse. He open the paper and looked down on it, he wondered why Jimin needed this so much, he didn't think it was that important, and soon he place it in his suite jacket and went out.

The place looked like a large storm had pass through, the wall was chipped, tables were inverted, shattered glasses, etc. The place was just a complete mess. The man soon went down stairs to the main room and was quickly tackled to the ground, by a certain someone he loves so dearly.

"Jungkook are you hurt? Did you get the paper? By the way they were going to escape, but the police was there to hold them captive! You should've seen their faces; they looked like a lost puppy!" Jimin finish his blabbering, and Jungkook couldn't do anything but stare and gape at him, he then burst into a fit of laughter, finding the shorter boy cute. "Yes I got the paper, but what is it about anyway", he asked and Jimin pouted.

"Jungkook someone is after you, and they seem like the mastermind behind all this, not only that, the person behind it is non-other than your uncle! I don't know what he's after for sure, but whatever it is, it's anything but good, and so this paper has its location, soon we can pinpoint where he is at and have the police investigate and capture him!" Jimjn said with a huge grin, but Jungkook frown, he didn't like how happy Jimjn look while saying this. Although he was right, he was bit too late, should Jungkook tell him or continue to see him smiling this brightly-well it's better now or never because he's sure Jimin was going to be even angrier if he hold it any longer.

"Jimin, the thing is.......I already took care of him, well my father did. By now my uncle and his lackeys would be at the sation, along with the building being burned down", Jungkook acclaimed, and Jimin smile immediately drop.  Wait, was he looking forward to this. "Hey I was so~ ready for this!" Jungkook face palm, and bite back a smile, somehow he feels like this is not his husband talking but the baby inside of him. "Jimin do you realize how dangerous that would have been, even if I did had to go I wouldn't have brought you", Jimin rolled his eyes and got up, he knew that far too well; but did he think I didn't have a backup plan. Jimin hissed at the the thought, from now on he's ignoring Jungkook, but before that.

"Jungkook you got a lot of explaining to do, about that uncle of course. And that rotten corpse in my bedroom", Jungkool nodded.

"Well about that-"