Chapter: 17

*AUTHOR'S POV*

The man gulp, a muscle twitched involuntarily, and his face grimace. He glances up at the pregnant boy, waiting anxiously for his questions, he knew that it will be something which he had been warned repeatedly, to niether think or say anything about, but he doesn't get to choose here, his mistress was in a life and death situation, and he had tried so many times to not have let this occurred. He was sick and tired of this criminal work, he wanted his mistress to live a happy and joyful life, he doesn't want her to make a mess out of herself, and as the clock ticks; so does the life span of the woman who was in so much pain and agony drifts away; slowly. He sighed watching as the boy mouth opens, and words sharper than knife reaches his ear, and  soon he gasp for air. He was right, his  nervousness builds up even more, the man squirm uncomfortably in his spot, trying to find any solutions on how to escape, but knowing the boy from the moment they both laid eyes on each other, he was a tough one to crack, he was stubborn.

"Who is the one manipulating this work? Are there other men as well, and also tell me there location. If you don't speak", Jimin smirks at how the man before him, fidgeted his eyes, trying to look elsewhere other than his face, it was almost like he knew what the boy was going to say next. "Then this so called 'pretty little mistress' will go bye bye world".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Jungkook groan, the conference was finally over, and he walked out of the room which it was recently held in, being greeted by his employees as they walked pass him. He was having a very frustrated day, and the frequent headaches didn't make it any less good than it is.

"Do I have any more appointments?" Jungkook asked his secretary who looked down at the list, "yes sir Jeon, you have a meeting this evening with Mr. McRae, discussing the partnership and the investment in, the developing process of the automobile project design at 6:45pm, which is 1 hour from now sir", Jungkook sighed and went to check his phone, seeing four missed calls, and they were all from his husband which was forty minutes ago. Jungkook grew worried, and begin to dial the number in. "You can go on ahead Miss Myung. I'll catch up with you later", the phone rang for atleast 5 times and was still going, this causes Jungkook movements to be panicked, he walked back and forth in the hall, he frequently paused and clicked his feet on the tiled floor, he bit on his lips and grouched, he was really worried and somehow, his inclination told him something bad was going on, and that prove his point when he had finally been connected.

"Jimin! Is something the matter! Do you need anything? You called 4 times-"

"Jungkook the police! Call them and send them to our house! Chung-ha!" As soon as he said thoes words the phone immediately disconnected, stopping me in my tracks, but what really made me worried wasn't that the phone went off, but what the boy had said. Jungkook stared at the phone in his hands, hearing the after beeping non-stop, as he registered that one sinister name. Chung-ha? So they had finally make a move. The man chuckled dryly, he gripped his hair and curse, Shit! He bolted through the hall almost hitting over a female employee who was carrying a box, he went through the main door and there he spotted his secretary waiting beside his drive.

"Miss Myung forget about the meeting it's canceled, appoint it to a later date and make sure you informed Mr. McRae about the change, instead take me to my resident", Jungkook declared and the secretary responded with a "yes sir", she didn't question her boss decisions, and thus hopped into the car. "Another thing, call this number", Miss Myung stared at the contact, she was confused as to why her boss was calling this number, the founder of this company, but she knew it has to be something very important.