Chapter:27

*AUTHOR'S POV*

As I cautiously lay down on my bed, unaware of what his plans for me were, I exposed the right side of my neck and I shut my eyes. I knew what I wanted him to do, I had been longing for his touch for many months, and he was here; ready to fulfill all my desires. My insides craved his touch. I craved his touch. As soon as his moist, thin lips imprinted on my neck, I lost all rational thoughts, I was just consumed at the thought of him and I showing our ever growing love for each other. I was amazed at how one touch of his lips could hitch my breath, make me lose my mind and become so crazy, the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist, and pulls me close to his pine scented body. He knows that once he kisses my neck my resistance will crumble. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips my hands will start to do his bidding. They will fall down his back as my head swims, all previous thoughts stopped in their tracks. Now there is only one desire, one wish, and we both know it's just a matter of time before 'it' happens.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JIMIN POV*

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again; streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. No, that was an error; it was more like a certain person; who was as bright as the sunlight through my windows, deprive me sightless.

"Gaga~goo~" Min-Jun was atop me, his bright smile so beautiful, I almost fainted at the adorableness, "well hello dear, good morning", I sheepishly said, and he giggled. I sit up, drag my feet off the the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretch my arms and yawn, and watch my legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet, clothing on my shirt and a pair of shorts I got from the nearby couch, I take Min-Jun into my arms who was so lively bouncing on the bed, and head down the stairs, where I met Jungkook in the kitchen.

"Good morning!"

"Morning baby", he responds giving me a kiss. "What are you making?" I asked and sat in the chair, watching proudly at the marks on his exposed nape. "Just a simple spicy sea food salad", I moan at the sound of that, "I can't wait to taste it!" I chirped and he chuckled.

"A-da! A-ga! Gu-go!" Min-Jun suddenly burst, patting me incessantly on my chest, my eyes widen at his abrupt forthright surge as I cast my eyes to Jungkook who exchange the same look with me. "Have he finally lost it?" I whispered in a question and he laugh, "he must've wanted you to place him down".

"Really", I inwardly gasp and put him to sit on the floor, before he quickly crawls away, I observes confusingly as his little chubby body disappears into the living room, I gave the same look to Jungkook who shrugged and continue to prepare the meal. Jimin sighed, a bit exhausted, "I could never understand you two".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning the shorter boy peaked through the slanted door, he was staring at his husband changing his son Min-Junie's; from his dirty nappy. He doesn't know why but for some reasons he felt quite proud. He stood there for a while giving and taking smiles with his baby who was hold spell bound by the sight of his doting benignant father, squealing as he waves his tiny hands in the air. Showing his pink gum which had started the process of teething. They looked so much alike, literal identically.

"Oooh papa is here" Jungkook stressed to Min-Jun who giggles, still wielding his hands in the air.

"I think he should be hungry".

"Yeah, I'll go make him some milk", Jimin cooed.

Moments later, he watches adoringly as Min-Jun ate, this was one of his favourite hobbies, his mouth pouting cutely and Jimin playing with his tiny fingers, he just loves to feed Min-Jun so much, maybe because when he had just born, he was really tiny and skinny. "Super cute, Minnie is the cutest baby ever!" He hooted and the doorbell rang.

"I'll go and get it", Jungkook said and spring from the couch, marching towards the door, turning the knob open to be welcome by someone he's sure he has seen before, but doesn't remember. "And you are?" I asked but the man just simply smile, "you have grown Jungkook, a lot actually", he only said, making the boy frown because he ignores the question, he was going to force him away but was frozen instead when Jimin casually greeted him.

"Ah~ Jin-hyung!"