Chapter:14

*AUTHORS POV*

The ceremony have ended and now the reception (party) begins.

Jimin had finally finish getting dress for the party, he stood infront of the mirror, carefully trying to position his black bow tie, and the feeling after seeing a slight baby bump through his clothing, mostly because of how much he ate, gave him butterflies. A hand wrapped itself around his waist, resting his palms at the boy's belly; with soothing caress, making Jimin relaxed into his soft, yet warm touch.

"It have gotten bigger", Jungkook whispered, Jimin chuckled before he turnt to face him, both of his hands at either side of his cheeks. "Ofcourse, it will eventually", he replied and gave a small kiss.

The music was still loud, and the children was still playing their little game of tag. As soon as the groom's entered, applause spread across the room. There was the scraping of chairs as folks got up for a standing ovation and the happy couple made their way to the head table, smiling and holding hands. They sat in front of a bouquet of baby pink roses and the groom, Jeon Jungkook leaned for a kiss. There were cheers and someone whooped. After a few moments the toastmaster rose from his chair and everyone else sat down. The sound of his teaspoon rapping on the side of his sunglass signalled everyone to silence, except the children who were shushed by their parents.

He then cleared his throat, and began to speak. "Jungkook and Jimin, separately you are two wonderful people, but together, you are even better. You finish each other's sentences and can communicate without even saying a word. You know how to make each other laugh and smile and you know how to comfort each other as well. You are two peas in a pod, there is no question at all that you two were meant 'to be together'. I have so much love and respect for the two of you. For the lengths that you would go to for each other, just to make each other happy. Never loose what you two have, because it is a particular thing that you are lucky to be able to enjoy. Let us all raise our glass to the wonderful couple, my son Jungkook and his husband Jimin" Mr Jeon ended. His hand as well, was raise to toast the beautiful couple before him, receiving cheers, and at the same time give a short nod to Mrs Park who stand.

"My son, I love you so much. On your wedding day, I am overcome with so many happy emotions: love, gratitude, excitement and joy. You could not have a better groom to spend the rest of your life with. Jungkook, thank you for making my son happy. I am more grateful to you than words can possibly say. I may be a little more than biased, but I am sure I am not alone when I say that Jungkook is a person, who is both kind and generous. He has a heart of gold. As Jimin's mother, it can be very tempting to take all of the credit for the wonderful person that he has grown up to be. While his deceased father and I did our best to be great parents and raise him with good values in a loving home, at the end of the day, we are not responsible for the person he is today. The plain truth of the matter is that Jungkook is the main person responsible for who he is now. And this person who stands before you all today is a person of exceptional character. Jimin is a beautiful individual inside and out, and I am so blessed to be his mother. I could not have asked for him to be any better than he is.

Believe me, I do not just say this because he is my son. He is someone who I know make the world a better, happier place. A god sent from above, an angel which hold kindness in his heart. But Jungkook, he make my son even better than he was before; because he just brings out the very best qualities in him. Jungkook come along and changed his world for the better. And during their relationship, he made my son want to be the best he could be. And I really do thank him for that, I am more grateful to you than words could possibly say. Thank you all!"

The guest clap, and with a small sip from her cup she raise her hand again, "Let the party begin!".

The guest cheered, and the wedding band played every cheesy cover song; that made the couple happy. They dance like the idiots they all were. They laugh like the idiots they all were. And that, my friend, was the smartest wedding plan they have ever saw. Everyone had the best time, every bit of it photographed into their memories, as they all relished the day together.

Sorry if this chapter may seem extremely boring and short, I'll try to make the other chapters better.😅😅