Chapter:9

*AUTHOR'S POV*

To tell you the truth I was scared. Finding out you're pregnant is one of life's biggest moments. It's wild, mine-blowing, out of body experience. It's the biggest news of your life-news; that you cannot wait to share with the partner who helped to create this tiny human. Well, at the same time. It was nerve wrecking. The many chances I've miss to tell him that I am pregnant, all because I was too scared, no! I was too nervous.

Nevertheless, indisputably. I thought up on a marvellous and exceptional plan to tell him we are having one. I am sure this will definetly work, and it's less daunting than to just come out and say it directly to his face.

For that reason, I quickly took a small trip to the the gorcery store to pick up some goods. It didn't took that long though, since I reach home in like 30mins or so.

...
.....
.........

*JIMIN POV*

Needless to say, I am going nuts. I hope this works. In an hour I was finish with the cooking, accompanied by the dinner table; which was readily decorated in pastel colours. There were various types of food, from pudding serverd in baby food jars to roast chicken breast stuff with roast quali. Everything was done with in 2 hours or so, and now I am just sitting here a bit nervous, waiting for his return. Checking the time on the digital clock he should be here in around 9. Sigh, it was hard at first, thinking of any creative ways I could revealed this special surprise to him, but in the end I came up with a plan; and it was something I both love and enjoy doing, Cooking.

It wasn't too long that I heard the clicking of the door, indicating that  someone was coming in, my body shot up in action. I bit my lips before I went to meet him at the entrance.

"Hey baby, welcome home" I greeted as I brought him in a hug and a kiss.

"And I am glad to be home" he smile in return, before I saw it fall completely.

"Something smells good" he purred.

"Ofcourse, I whipped up some grub for you to eat" I said, and his now vivid smile came back before he head to the direction of  the dining table to sit, the minute he reach, his face quickily changes to that of an astonishing look. Mouth gape and eyes widen. I stood, watching this all played out behind him. Despite my nervousness; I couldn't help but silently chuckled at my spot, before I went to help him take off his coat.

"Uhm....This is new" he mummbled, his eyes glazing over the different dishes that were presented, curiosity peaking it's way through, and thus, sending the look my way.

"To start off, I just wanted to try something different. A different theme?" I answered, and he nods.

"A different theme huh. But, were you going with a theme before?" he asked picking up the various foods on the table, inspecting it as if searching for the ingredients which was use to create them.

"Ofcourse! What do you think the theme of this is?" I asked, hoping he gets what I am trying to hint to him. I have make all the baby food I could think of to do this.

"A baby theme" he replied, a smile broke onto my face at his answer. But at the same time, I could see that he didn't think much about what he said. My body automatically gave him a hug, a bit startled at that he looked back at me.