Chapter: 38

*AUTHORS POV*

The months went by very quickly, and so after the usual snowy winter, when the whole world was white passed. With the most spring rain, the warm may come indicating the start of spring. With fresh greens and plenty of beautiful things to see, cherry blossoms growing lush fully and thus marking the date when my baby would be born. Jimin decided to be hospitalized due to his baby's health, which would be even weaker than Min-Jun. Jimin was worried so he decided to stay hospitalized in case of any emergency.

Min-Jun helped packed his mother's luggage, he was protesting with his cute excuse one wanting to protect the baby and his 'mother'. Jimin thought he was adorable and eventually he gives in. Now, he was all happy getting his mother ready until his father came to pick them up. Well that was sooner than later.

"Papa is here!" Exclaimed Min-Jun, excitedly jumping about, while Jimin found it funny of him. Soon the trio both travel on their way to the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JIMIN POV*

"Waah~ Min-Jun look! The cherry blossoms are already in full bloom!" Jimin exclaimed through the window of the car.

"Mama it's all pink!" Min-Jun laughs staring out at the same view, mouth gape in awe. The drive went on for about 20 minutes.

"Erm...." I shift about uncomfortably at the baby squirming in my stomach. I still have about 4 days left until I was to give birth, so maybe it's because I've been feeling bloated.

"Mama, are you okay?" Min-Jun asks.

"I'm okay don't worry".

"Jimin if you are feeling any discomfort let me know", Jungkook instructed, eyes gazing at me through the rear view. I nodded and he smile, I trembled again; soon Jungkook saw the alert change in his mood and quickly went to park the car.

"Jimin what's wrong?"

"B-Blood, I'm scared", I whimpered gripping tightly at my loose pants.

"Hold on.... Let me see does it hurt?" He asked.

"Pretty much, but I can live". I said, wondering if I really can. Jungkook decided to do first aid just in case it gets even more dangerous during the ride to the hospital. "It's going to be fine, can you handle the pain until we reach. It's only 15 minutes".

"Yeah, I think so".

"Good", he fix me comfortably, placing a towel to cover my legs and a pillow to support my back. He then get back in the car and drove off, Min-Jun looked like he was about to cry, and so I began cheering him up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook rush through the hall with Jimin, and little Min-Jun who tried to keep up. "Are the medical staff on standby!" He shouted.

"Yeah we are ready, lay him down", the doctors instructed".

"Jungkook", Jimin breathe, gripping tightly than normal at his shirt due to the pain.

"It's okay, I'll take him".

"By the look of this he have to do surgery. It's going to be different and dangerous but it has to be done, and right away". Jungkook nodded, running behind the doctors who are leading the way. Soon he left Jimin to the doctors, as they began to work their magic.