Chapter:25

*JUNGKOOK POV*

A month later Min-Jun was now ready to come home with us, before we leave the doctor gave us tips about how to take care of him, and what to do if something were to ever happen. The baby was now lively, healthy and ready for weaning, and Jungkook couldn't be any more happier. Jungkook watches adoringly at the two interacting, and the cute smile they gave to each other.

Min-Jun have come a long way; and Jungkook still couldn't believe back then that, this was the same baby he saw five montgs ago. Born July 24, 2020 around 12 and weight 51bs and 8oz. Soon, it was time to leave, we first place Min-Jun in the baby seat, and then got into the car ourselves, surprisingly he was calm, well most of the time, but ever since Jungkook met Min-Jun he rarely ever cry which came as a shock, Min-Jun when he just started to get treated was always miserable and cries a lot every chance he gets, not only was it stressful to Jimin he would sometime find him secretly crying because of it, and it breaks Jungkook's heart. To see him being this calm and happy now makes both his and Jungkook's life a lot easier.

In the end we got home, of course we'd expect to come back to a quiet place, but ironically we were welcome by thousands of people, who successfully surprise us the minute we step through the door.

'WELCOME HOME JEON MIN-JUN'

The room was well decorated in blue and yellow, nothing fancy but simple. Our parents were here as well, along with all of our friends, Miyako, Taehyung, Chloe, Taemin, Eric, Haruhi, Yoongi and Hoseok. I could hear them screaming with joy and could feel their feet disturbing the ground around me. Without looking, their smiles extended towards my direction, are you could say the bairn who was comfortably lying in my arms, wrapped in his blanket.

"He's so beautiful, and tiny, and beautiful. Can I have him?" I watched him with distaste, my face formed a frown. "No", I simple stated and he chuckled, hands up in the air "chill dude, it was just a joke, don't have to get so protective".

"Hahaha, you should've think before you say anything Tk, you know how Jungkook was when he first started seeing Jimin, imagine him now having a child to take care of", Eric reasoned out and everyone started to laugh, the man just rolled his eyes at the group and went to have a seat, he reposition the baby in his arms to lie on his back, and the little movement causes him to slowly open his big silver eyes.

"He looked a lot like Jungkook when he was a baby, a literal copy" Mr. Jeon said, and everyone awed at that, within no time they went to examine the baby's features almost startling Jungkook in the process.

"Mr. Jeon was right, he is the exact copy", Hoseok rendered, a bit shock at the striking traits, not missing the freckled at the bottom side of his lips, just like his father.

"No shit!" Taehyung exclaimed and was gifted a hard slap in his head, he screeched, hands holding the pained area as he drop to the floor, not missing the smirk Jungkook gave him.

"How dear you curse in front of my child!" He flinched knowing too well where that voice came from, too hurt to even say anything he apologizes with his eyes, just then giggles filled the room grabbing everyone's attention.

"Omo~he's so cute", Miyako and Chloe cooed, watching how the little one eyes dissapears into a smile, clapping his tiny hands together. "Maybe we should slap Taehyung again to make him laugh harder", Taemin said and Taehyung looked at him eyes showing how horrified he was, laughs once again filled the entire room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*

JIMIN POV*

It has been  a week with Min-Jun, and that following week Jimin was now back to working in his business, of course due to being busy from home he had to hire a nanny to take care of his child. The moment Min-Jun met Miss. Rose, he quickly took a liking to her, sometimes he would cry because Miss. Rose has a day off and would most likely not be with him, or, if she was too busy cleaning and cooking to even give him enough attention. I never knew Min-Jun has that needy side of him, and to be honest I was so jealous to know he would reveal that side to Miss. Rose instead of him, so jealous-to the point I didn't want to work any more and just be with him. But everyone knows that could never happen.

The work went smoothly as always, and I almost miss the joy of it all, the nostalgia of being in this environment again was enough to make me giddy, and the moment when everyone welcome me with a big smile, I miss this. The feeling when the bakery would prop open the door to the street, and let in fresh air. The scent of the baking bread would flood out and fill the street. It was a clean, slightly sweet, yeasty aroma that somehow smelled warm, like you were inhaling a blanket on a cold winter day. Passerby could often be seen gathering around the open door, and filled the room, hypnotized by the scent as though a cartoon vapor had pulled them there by the nostrils. It was a good feeling to know you can make people smile with your cooking's.

Soon, it was time to leave and I couldn't be any happier than this, after all I get go see the cutest baby in the entire world. My Jeon Min-Jun who is at home; waiting for me to snuggle and cuddle him, and tell hin how much he meant the world to me. My one and only baby boy, with the cutest bunny smile, bright silver eyes, and his cute mole on the left underside of his lips; which I love to peck. I can't believe I give birth to such a being, and I'm glad I'm the one who did, I thank the lord everyday for his will, as Jungkook got me preganat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Minnie!" I called, the moment I walked through the frong door and immediately I heard squealing, a smile formed on my face when I saw Miss. Row carrying him to me. "Minnie do you miss me?" I asked, as he squealed once more making grabby hands, I didn't waste any time and quickly take him, kissing his cheeks, he started playing with my hands, a cute smile which grows never leaves his face and I couldn't but cooed at it. "Did you behave yourself like I told you to?" I asked but knowing he wouldn't understand, he just kept smiling, staring at me with his big bright bulb eyes, only glad that I had arrive. I chuckled and went to have a seat, straddling him in my arms.

"Thank you ahjumma for taking care of him every day, J really appreciate it", I said and she laughs. "It's my job Jimin", Miss. Rose is a very nice lady, and I'm glad that she was the one I picked for Mjn-Jun during the interview. She is very caring and lovely, sweet and elegant.

"You should go clean and get ready, eat before the food gets cold", she said and took Min-Jun from me, who at first whined but quickly settled in her arms. He may liked her very much, but she could never take his papa special place in his heart. Jimin thought, I nodded at her and went away. Every day is like a special memory, and I'm glad I could enjoy this with my family.