Chapter: 13

*AUTHORS POV*

The silence was a poison to them, for in that void of sound the shallowness of their conversation was laid bare. As Jungkook scanned his father's face for a reaction, he had expected him to make a fuss, or curse, but he did none of thoes. Instead he got up and started making a cup of tea.

Sigh, "dad-"

"Is she coming back". Jungkook frowned, his legs folded and arms crosses over his thigh, face showing dismay and eyebrows scrunched downwards.

"........ There is no way she wouldn't. Knowing about Jimin now, there's a possibility she might do something to him", sigh.

Mr Jeon chuckled, "she wouldn't. If she dear lay a hand on him, Mark my words.  I will crush her, like the worm she is", he growled and immediately the cup he hold smash into pieces.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room buzzed with excited chatter and children ran between the tables in a good game of tag. The hall was decorated beautifully, and the scent  of the chocolate fountain was a die heart, mouth-watering experience, there was various foods to choose from, from cupcakes and sweets to cake. And fruit punch to jerk shrimp pasta etc. The music was as loud as thunder, it made the cutlery on the table tops rattle. Neon lights flashes everywhere like police sirens, but much more colourful. And never ending chatters continues.

......
.........
..............

"Kyaaa! Jimin you look so beautiful. And did you become a cm taller than before! Aish! My baby is all grown up". Mrs Park chirped, staring at her masterpiece. Jimin is the most beautiful groom alive, and anyone who disagrees has to talk to Mrs Park right hand.

"Mom, you are embarrassing me~".

.....
........
...........

"This kid! Look how mature you've become, I thought I will never see this day....It's almost enough to make a grown man cry", Mr Jeon sniffled.

"Haven't I always been mature" Jungkook replied, sipping his tea.

"Sush! Let me bask in the emotions for a bit, if your mom see you now I bet she'll be proud", Jungkook grow silent, almost as if he was lost in his own world. Mr Jeon saw this, and for a split second his mood dropped.

"She would, wouldn't she?".

"Yeah".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JIMIN POV*

"Argh! I am so bored" Jimin breathed, flat in the couch as he stared up at the ceiling.

"S-Sir please, don't get any creases in the suite".

"Anna don't you see how unbothered I am. To not even care!!" Jimin exclaimed, and the woman pulled a face, as she stare down at her feet. "Instead of complaining about every little thing I do, why don't you do me the honours and get me some water!" The boy ordered and the woman quickly complied. As soon as she leaves through the door, someone else chooses to walk in, catching Jimin off guard.