Part 17: Camp fate II

~Face the challenge~
⑅⑅

"Get your hands off me!", she tried to pull herself from his grip, but she couldn't cos of the discomfort racing through her body

"Get your hands off me!", she tried to pull herself from his grip, but she couldn't cos of the discomfort racing through her body. He gave one lasting glance at her, one which could make her nervous, "Tell me this is some sort of Joke Stacey!", he said, his voice chiming louder than the first.

"Could you please, stop calling me Stacey! I ain't Stacey! And I don't know who the fuck you are either or how I got here", She wailed at him, trying to ratify her assertion.

"You definitely smashed your head in some kinda metal, when you had that accident", he rolled his eyes at her, knowing she was just putting this up.

"Okay, you caught me! Can you let go of my shoulders now?!", She said, coughing terribly.

He felt like slapping this girl, but he calmed himself "Why will you put on such an act? You nearly stunned me to death! I actually thought you've lost your memory... How did you get here? Did you sustain any major injury... Do you still remember what happened after the accident or how you-"

"Do you mind-calming the fuck down? One question at a time *Just as he was about saying something, she quickly hesitated* And unfortunately that can't happen now cos I don't have the energy to retort your concerns!"

She tried to get up from the ground, but it was to no avail "Need a hand?", he said stretching out his hands.

"No thank you!" She said, finally pushing herself up.

He rolled his eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?", He said, gazing at her with a confused look.

"What's it?", Stacey asked dusting sands off her body.

"I thought you had an accident? Cos honestly I ain't seeing the side effects. You even look more energetic", He says.

Is he being sensitive right now?

"Take a good look at me. Do I look like someone that's well Fine?", She asked giving him a stern look.

"Actually, you look like one that got chased by a lion", he says, returning the same glance.

"Haha so funny", she says, shooting daggers at him, while leaping away.

"Hey, where do you think you are going?", He says, going after her.

"A place far away from you", She replies, looking away from his direction.