Pt 21: Camp fate VI- Look me in the eyes....

STACEY's POV.

I got up from bed then went straight into the sitting room, fuming silently at the cacophony Logan was creating. I went into the living room where I heard the noise coming from.

He was furious, really mad. I don't know what got him upset, but he continuously banged his fist against the wall, and if I should stay a minute without intervening, the whole cave's gonna come down crashing. So this is what I did, I ran to him, calling out his name hoping he would stop the shit he was doing.

"Logan?!", No answer.

"Logan?!!!!... What the fuck?!...", still banging the wall of the cave repeatedly.

"The hell, Are you crazy?!!!", still fuming with hot drops of sweat seeping down his body.

"STOP!!!", I swiveled his shoulders. Standing in front of him, his fist was just a meter away from my forehead, wanting to punch me into tomorrow.

I stood there with my eyes agape, speechless. Not for long though. We were both panting heavily, maybe due to shock. I looked at him straight into his blazing eyes.

"Come on, punch me already-", I say to him waiting for his reaction. But he just stood there fretting and breathing heavily with his fist nearly close to my forehead.

"C'mon now, why ain't you doing it? Hit me already! I waited for a response, but he didn't. What the hell do you think you're doing huh? You've been slamming your fist into this wall for a couple of minutes now, the whole cave is having an earthquake due to you not being able to control your temper-"

"Not. Another. Word. Stacey!", he gritted his teeth.

I wanted to test his patience. "Or what-?", he slammed his fist into a nearby lamp, sending shattered pieces of it to the floor. I closed my eyes in scare for a few seconds.

Then I realized, that lamp would have been my face.

I opened my eyes slowly, I still saw him there being frantic. I took a look at his fingers, they were bleeding terribly. I then looked at him, sending a 'why -are- you doing -all -these -suddenly?' Sort of expression.

I guess he read my mind. "Please leave", he managed to say calmly. He was in pain, I could badly feel it. But why suddenly? I mean, he was happy a moment ago, so what got him upset?

I took a step forward, I didn't know what the hell I was doing but I just allowed my body to take over. The atmosphere was a silent one that even the slightest sound could be heard.

"I said, leave!", his voice was more commanding now. I took another step forward. One more step and our noses would be touching. And that's what I did. I could notice the alarming look on his face when I took another step, maybe wondering where I was going with this.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and the next minute, I saw myself hugging him. I didn't know why the fuck I did that, maybe he needed a hug right now and I wasn't expecting him to do the same either, but what he did next was striking.

He tied his hands around my waist, pulling my body into his. He buried his face into my neck compacting the daylight out of me. It was as if he was wanting this for a long time, and I finally gave it to him. We stood there for ten silent but emotional minutes, hugging each other. I never expected this to happen but...