Pt 13: School Play.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                   ~ Chapter 13 ~
             •••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Early in the Morning.
At my house.
"Sweetie, don't accuse me if you arrive at School late!", My troublesome dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost done!", I narrowly yelled out as I was busy dumping textbooks and other stationaries into my backpack while buckling my shoes, putting my hair in a pony, and stuffing my mouth with cornflakes", the early morning school madness is what I call these activities, how can a human being do all these, at a time? but that was not strange to me *Smiles sheepishly*

I ran down the stairs as I was busy fixing on my blazer while shouting the words "I'm on my way, just twenty more steps to go... Nineteen steps to go... Eighteen steps left... Seventeen more... But hey, who's doing the countdown?"

I mistakenly collided with my step-mom and all my books I spent almost an hour shoving into my bag, ascended to the atmosphere, and made a lovely design all over the place 'Ugh' was the word I managed to let out.

How can I forget to zip up my bag?

"I'm sorry mom, it was an accident", I said while squatting down to pick them up.

"Oh, honey, you should learn to be extra careful, you still got this clumsy spirit of yours", she giggled as she leaned over to help, while I rolled my eyes at her statement.

She arranged the books into my bag, which I thanked her for, "Thanks mom, I love you", I gave her a peck on her cheeks and was about taking off.

"Hold on!", she called out, while I turned to face her.

"Did you consult the mirror before dispersing out from your room?", With that said, I already had a clue of what she was about to say.

"No, I was such in a hurry", I replied submissively.

"Get back to your room, and let me make you look like a normal student and not a Zoo animal that just escaped from prison", she said, nudging me upstairs.

"But mom, I prolonged the mom part, dad's waiting for me downstairs and I really need to get going, he's already late for work and I as wel-", she cut me off.

"Dad can wait and stop pretending as if you even care about school today, I can tell by the Monday sadness playing on your face. After all, it's not your first time going late to school late, right?", she gave me a look of euphoria.

"But mOoOm", I whined even louder.

"Don't even think of letting out another sound, now up to your room miss!, she commanded, I'll give your dad a call to go ahead and drive off, momma's gonna take you to school", she said in an annoying tone.

"I'm going to agree, only if you handle my hair with care", I said, walking upstairs.

"Umm, I'm pretty sure you don't have a choice, this ain't my first time of dressing your hair!!!", she yelled.

She picked up her phone and dialed a number "Honey, you can take off now, I'll drop her myself", she said in a sweet voice.

When she hung up, she took me by my wrist and pulled me to walk faster.

'Moms!', my subconscious expressed.

☆☆☆♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡☆                            ☆ ☆                      

Just arrived Late at school.

"Gosh, am I  late for assembly too?!", I said, as I facepalmed myself and dashed through the hallway which was kind of calm and peaceful than usual.