Pt 3: Dealing with Bitches.

Tuesday 25th, July 2018.
7:30 am in the hallway.

So, the past twenty-four hours in Riverton wood West high has been great. Right now I'm heading to my locker to get some books for my next class, I really need to meet new friends, and my besties especially. I want to know how they are coping, It's kind of our thing, we really care for each other.

No cap, the school's a nice one.

I certainly loved the atmospheric condition of this school, so peaceful, socially acceptable, academically acknowledgeable, it suites me.

My biggest fear is to meeting any bitch with an up session of high heels and makeovers. Just like in movies, where the normal perfect girl is being oppressed by an annoying rich girl with a terrible reputation.

Who wants everyone to be at her mercy, always thinks she's miss perfect, wants to be in charge at almost any activity, and above all, sees herself as a precious Gold worth for.

So you are the "Stacey Dubert" an annoying voice jolted me to reality. I looked at the stranger in front of me, well three strangers all in luxurious jewelry, attires, and makeovers.

'Yes, I am', I replied in a bored expression to the girl in front who probably seems to be the leader of the squad, "Any problem?", I asked while giving all three an irritating look to show that I'm not in the mood for any rubbish.

"Of course, sweetheart", responded to the girl in front.

"The problem here is YOU!", she sounded the 'you' part so loud and clear, shoving her polished finger right in my face.

where's a knife when you need one.

"I just wanted to introduce ourselves to you. I am the one and only Zoey Perkins",

'I'm Chloe', said the one on her right side.

"I'm joey echoed the girl at her left, and we are the zoechlins", they all uttered.

I just rolled my eyes in disgust, who even asked for their names, I mentally sighed. Once again, I spoke too soon.

I don't know why anytime I'm happy, Life itself chooses to bring one major challenge I have to deal with.

"I'm always the spotlight, continued Zoey, bringing my mind back to reality. No one ever tries to get in my way, and get away with it", she continued.

I was dumbfounded what business do I have with them, what did I even do, that these maniacs in red lipsticks came to address me.

"Ooooooooo honey, you didn't do anything" said Chloe, looks like she got the message of what was going on in my mind.

"That's just how we welcome new folks like you" completed joey.

That's when I lost it, "What in the hell are you guys talking about, can you just hear yourselves? I was over here minding my fuck** business, when you dumbos came right to me, like herds of lost sheep, bleating nothing but trash! So pls if you don't mind can you save your bull shit for someone that actually cares!!! As you all can see I'm busy learning how to avoid bitches!!!!!!!"

Well, that's what I wanted to tell them but I held myself not to get into trouble. I just did what I do to bitches like them, ignore and move on with what I'm doing.

Ding.

The electric bell rang for change of period.

Oh, great. I have a class in a minute, I had to get away from these Maniacs.

"So em looser perk-- I mean Zoey, I enjoyed your time with me", oh please, as if. My inner goddess cursed within.

"But I have a class to be in the next forty-five sec. So if you could please excuse me, I'll appreciate it!", I said in the most polite way I could.

She smiled weirdly at me and replied,  "Will do" and with the click of her fingers her two minions assembled at her back to make a perfect triangle, they all sashayed and started cat walking down the hallway.

Shocking on how most high school's got the same  stupid drama.

And mine just got a whole lot COMPLICATED.

Phew, I gave a sigh of relief before heading to my class.

I was a minute late, all thanks to the zoechlins right? ugh.

------------A/N:-------------

Hey, folks. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My apologies, if you noticed any error while reading.

I guess you might be wondering what happened to stacey during her encounter with the mysterious creature. No worries, y'all will find out soon...

I'll appreciate it if you voted and made comments. 🤗

From your friendly neighborhood writer,

• Stephanie ✨

word counts; 800.