Pt 9: Placing the facts 2 ★★★...

~Lost in thoughts~

     Recap:  

Everyone stared at me expecting an answer, but I just stared at them back. The question is straight forward, I could answer it in a minute, but I couldn't say anything, I was speechless. I instantly became stiff.            

"Do I have feelings for Logan"?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Answer already," lucy said almost becoming impatient.

"Umm...I...uh?  I mumbled again.

"The girl can't even speak," Wendy said with humor.

"It's so clear that you have feelings for him, look at the way you're blushing profusely," Adrian said. "I'm so happy Stacey, after so many years of being a jerk, you finally found the one who can make you go speechless" he continued.

"Stop it all of you!!!, please stop", I raised my voice at them, getting pissed off already.

"I don't have feelings for Logan okay, I'll always remain that same girl who doesn't do feelings, crushes or anything that has to do with LOVE!!!", I broke into tears, shoving my head continuously on my pillow.

 "Why was I crying"?"

Maybe I hate it when people put much pressure on me, who am I kidding, of course, I hate it.

"I think she needs some space now, we already got her upset", Adrian said.

"Could you quit crying, you're being so immature right now"

Could you please keep quiet, I soliloquized. Sometimes, my conscience does make a mockery of me.

"OK, Stacey we're gonna leave you alone now, we are heading to the sitting room, inform us if you need anything okay"? Mackenzie stated.

*nods slowly*

I just laid on Adrian's comfy bed, deep in thoughts as my eyes scrolled through the ceiling. I soon dozed off, realizing how pathetic life is...
____________________________________

Logan's POV.
Presently at my house.
What the fuck is happening to me?!, I can't think straight whenever she's around, now I just complicated things for myself, I shouldn't have saved her.

"What I'm I saying"?

Saving her was the right thing to do. I hope things wouldn't get worst than it already is!, That girl is a pain in the neck.

Even when she looks at you with a cute smile plastered on her face, when she's angry makes her more beautiful, I can't mention, everything about her is... So... Perfect! She's a gift from Mother Nature herself.

"you're going crazy, Logan"

{Here comes an argument between Logan and his conscience, this is going to be weird};

Me: "No I'm not"

Conscience: "yes you are!!!"

Me: "No. I'm. Not!"

Conscience: "of course you are"

Me: 'No.....'

Conscience: "If you ain't going crazy Logan how do you explain, talking to yourself?"