[28] Tequila Lollipops

"Alright (Y/n), your turn." 

You looked up from your magazine and gave Mista a confused look as you chewed on your now-tasteless piece of gum.

"What? I wasn't paying attention. Repeat what you just said." Mista sighed as he went on another rant about something you didn't pay attention to as you continued to flip through your magazine with your feet propped up on the dashboard.

You, Mista, and Narancia were sent on a stakeout outside a candy store. It was the most random place to stake out, but you weren't complaining because you got to flip through a random magazine Trish gave you before you left. She said you were going to need it, and god was she right. 

Mista hasn't shut his trap the whole three hours the three of you were in the car. Narancia was somehow sleeping through the noise as he leaned against the window and quietly snored. 

 You wish you were Narancia right now.
Quietly sleeping and probably dreaming about riding a flying dolphin-bird that had muscules for arms as it screamed car alarms and rainbows.

That actually sounded like a great dream.

Too bad you couldn't sleep because you were too busy being semi-responsible as Mista continued to chat away. Besides you were pretty sure you should wake Narancia up because he probably had an important role to play in this stakeout. It must've not have been important if you forgot, so you decided against waking him up and continued to let him have his trippy dream.

"So that's what I would do if I could do one illegal thing and get away with it. What would you do?" 

Once again, you looked up from your magazine, totally confused from not listening to Mista's ramblings again.

"You weren't paying attention, were you?" You slowly looked at Mista and gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I got engrossed in reading again." Mista gently smacked the back of your head and huffed.

"If you could do any illegal thing and not get in trouble, what would you do?"

You hummed for a second and looked up at the candy store the three of you were supposed to be watching. What was it Bucciarati said to look out for again? A drug trade? You weren't really paying attention to him too.

"Uhhh- I would definitely go rob that candy store, so I can replace my snacks the two of you ate." He looked away guiltily at the mention of your snack bag being raided.

Speaking of your snack bag. "Oi Narancia, wake up." You turned around in your seat and shook the boy awake. 

He jumped and instinctively started panicking before he realized you woke him up. "Awww- (Y/n)! I was having a good dream! Why did you have to wake me up?!" You pointed to the back of the van where your backpack was resting. "I want my snacks. If I'm going to be forced to sit in one place for another few hours, then I'm going to be on a sugar high." 

He pouted slightly before turning around and reaching in the back of the van for your bag before flinging it upfront, almost hitting Mista in the face from the sheer force he used to throw it. "Watch it! You could've messed up my best feature!"

"What? Your hat?" You joked as Mista put his hand against his chest in fake offense at your joke. 

"Very funny, (Y/n). You know you like this face as much as I do." He grinned as you rolled your eyes and opened your bag before you rummaged around in it. "You wish (Y/n) liked your face. She likes mine a lot better anyway." You snorted and spit your gum out into its wrapper as the two of them glared at each other.

Mista turned around and swatted at Narancia as the two of them began to argue about who was more attractive. You finally found a pack of Fun Dip and ripped the packet open before dumping the whole thing in your mouth like the monster you are. You then proceeded to rip the sugary stick from its prison and munched on it.