[2] Why Can't We Be Friends?

You awoke with the most unpleasant smell ever. Sewage.

You sat up and looked around in the dark before spotting a light in the distance. You got up and brushed off yourself and checked to make sure your backpack was on your back. Once satisfied you walked over to the light and looked up to see a perfectly fine ladder. 'The fuck? didn't this break last night?' You shrugged and climbed up the perfectly fine ladder and moved the cover to the side.

You climbed out and laid on the ground for a moment before covering the manhole back up. "Panic at the disco..." You checked to make sure he was still here before looking around the unfamiliar alley. "Where the fuck am I?" You looked around and poked your head out of the alley.

The street didn't look familiar and everyone dressed slightly weird. "Shit! Four Eyes! I left her in the dumpster!" You pulled your bag off your shoulders and pulled your phone out. You turned it on and sent a quick sorry text. It... didn't send?

"The fuck? Is there no signal?" You moved your phone around in the air trying to find a bar before giving up. "Looks like I can't call for help..." You bit the inside of your cheek before feeling a tap on your shoulder. "Hm?" 

Panic pointed at a sign across the street. "That's not English..." You felt your heart drop to your stomach as your breaths grew a bit shallow. "The fuck did I get myself into now?!" You pulled your hair slightly as you racked around in your brain. 

Panic just rubbed circles on your back as you made the inside of your cheek bleed from stress. "Should I just tour? Maybe try to find a phone so I can call mom? Oh god! Mom! She's going to kill me!" Panic just continued patting your back until you calmed down slightly. 

He nodded his head and skated out of the alley and grabbed your hand. 'There shouldn't be and stand users out here...?' You looked at Panic as he rolled you along the sidewalk. People were giving you weird looks as you rolled by with your dirty uniform that probably reeked of alcohol, sewage, and vomit. 

Panic just rummaged through his back pocket before popping a tape into his mouth.

[Music Playing ▶]

You watched as the tape turned in his mouth as music started playing. You skated around occasionally doing a trick and singing along. It was calming you down slightly as you looked for a phone. You passed buildings that looked mildly interesting. There was a few trees here and there and people staring at you as you dance with your stand.

Your skirt fluttering as you spun and jumped. You didn't care what people thought at this point as you got lost in your own world of music. You skated backwards as you hit every lyric. You suddenly hit someone as you fell backwards and hit your head on the sidewalk. "Ow..." You groaned as you sat up and looked behind you.

You saw two very strangely dressed men. One had lilac hair with stripper like clothing and the other that I hit had curly blue hair and red glasses. 'He kind reminds me of a blueberry...' 

"You fucking bitch! Watch where you're skating!" He screamed as he fixed his glasses. The lilac haired man just licked his lips and made you feel naked under his gaze. 'Pervert...?' Disco came from behind you a hoisted you up onto your feet.

"SHE'S A STAND USER!" You quirked a brow and looked at 'blueberry' who was pointing at you in shock. You just stood there stoned face staring at him. "Bruh... Am I a bitch or a stand user? Make up your mind!" You waved your hands in the air frustrated then flipped them the bird before skating off.

"Hey! Stop!" You didn't bother to figure out who said that, until you got tackled. "The fuck?!" You hit the concert side walk with someone pinning you down. You looked behind you to see 'blueberry' pinning you down with your arms behind your back.