[29] 500 Miles To Venezia

"Fuck! Ow! Will, you quit it already?!" You slapped Narancia's hands away and you rubbed your bandaged sides in pain. 

You were lounging across the couch in a cropped tank top and a pair of shorts as the older boy poked your sides. Your ribs were still in the process of healing, and they hurt like a bitch! 

Stand users were known for quickly healing, and you've been happy to hear that broken ribs, which would usually take weeks to heal, would only heal in about a few days with enough rest and care. Giorno and Fugo would check up on you, and one of them would help you change your bandages. 

You were being babied by Narancia and Mista- well mostly Mista, but since they couldn't prevent you from getting extremely injured on their last mission, Bucciarati forced them to be your caretakers until you're back in tip-top shape. 

You really wanted to marry Bucciarati right then and there. He didn't understand the power he has given you. Or maybe he did and was just punishing the two.

"Ow! Mista~! My shoulders are stiff can you loosen them up for me?" You batted your eyelashes at the gunslinger across the room as he talked to Giorno before stopping and looking up at you. "But I just got you a glass of water a few minutes ago! get Narancia to do it." You pouted slightly before looking back at the boy.

"Mista~! Massage (Y/n)'s shoulders! I just fluffed her pillows a few minutes ago after you returned with water!" Narancia yelled at the male, causing him to stop talking to Giorno again and starting an argument with the younger boy.

You sat there and chuckled as you watched your newfound source of entertainment. You were really living the high life. 

"Why do I feel like you're milking every second of this whole injury ordeal?" Abbacchio grumbled as he walked by the couch and flicked your side. 

You let out a loud yelp and pouted as you rubbed your side. "You try fracturing bones and breaking ribs while continuing to fight multiple people! I don't think you realize how painful it is." He rolled his eyes at your statement and walked off.

"Fucking bitch... flicking my mending ribs while I'm off pain medication. He should try breaking his bones and seeing how he likes it." You grumbled to yourself as Narancia and Mista continued to bicker, causing Giorno to eventually walk out of the room with a migraine. 

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO MASSAGE MY SHOULDERS; IT WAS A JOKE!" It wasn't really a joke, you actually did want a little shoulder massage.

Mista and Narancia stopped yelling and looked back at you. "Wait, really? Ok..." Mista walked off without another word and left you with Narancia. 

"I sometimes wonder how everyone put up with the two of you before I joined..." You mumbled to yourself as you lazily watched tv. 

Narancia settled himself on the couch and let you lay your legs out across his lap.

You both didn't say a word to each other as you scrolled through channels and tried to find something fun to watch. 

You eventually settled on the news and tuned out most of the things the reporter was saying, until the word 'Carnival' popped up. Narancia seemed to perk up at the sound of the word too as you refocused your attention back onto the tv.

"Carnival? Are they talking about those portable theme parks? Italy has carnivals?" Narancia ignored your questions and sat up. "I forgot about the carnival! Fugo! Fugo! Fugo!" He got up and ran upstairs, leaving you on the couch to try and figure out what he meant.

"I should've paid attention in world history..."You sighed and laid back down. "Bitches left my injured ass on the couch..." You continued to grumble to yourself until Trish wandered into the room.