[1] Do You Wanna Funk?

In 2016 a school somewhere located in America was having a Sophomore Autumn Dance. A crazed lunatic with a golden arrow stabbed 25% of the students that attended the dance. only a handful of the students harmed would die and the rest would posses a spirit called a 'Stand'. The Speed Wagon foundation would soon take the students effected aside to explain what happened. They explained what a 'Stand' is and how they worked. They then went on to explain how the students would have to look out for each other like they were family. All information that was given in that room was strictly never to be given to the public or they would face dire consequences.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNN)!" 

"Five more minutes, mom..." You grumbled as you covered your eyes from the invasive sunlight.

"(Y/N)! GET YO ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I WHIP IT! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" That was all the convincing you needed before you sprung out of bed and ran to your closet.

"Hmmmmm... What should I wear today?" You flipped through your two uniforms you wore to school. One was for summer and the other was for winter. Panic At The Disco manifested next to you as you looked back and forward between the two uniforms. 

He pointed to your summer uniform that was black with red lining. It had a white undershirt and a red tie that you decorated with red sequence. You also bought red sequence gloves that you made finger less for 'style'. It had a black skirt that had your thin ripped black socks stuffed into it.

"It's fucking Autumn, Panic!" You let out a stressed sigh and looked at your chipped neon nail polish. It was funky with all the colors decorating your fingers but sometimes it just hurt your eyes. 

"(Y/N)! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW, I'M GOING  TO-"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! CHILL! I'M CHANGING!" You screamed back quickly grabbing the uniform your stand recommended. 

You threw the clothes on and clipped the jacket to your shoulders so it wouldn't fly off when you skated to school. You tied on your black roller skates with it's red laces and jagged looking black wheels. You skated out of your room and towards the kitchen and grabbed a slice of toast. 

"Love you, queen!" You yelled as you skated to the front door. 

"Wait!" You heard the woman herself scream.

You pulled on the breaks effortlessly and stopped at the front door. You adjusted your backpack and looked at the crazy haired woman run to you with a butter knife with butter almost slipping off of it. She gave you a big hug and kissed both of your cheeks quickly before popping the toast out of your mouth and spreading butter on it. "You forgot the best part of toast; butter!" She shoved the slice back into your mouth and shoved you out of the door.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!" You could hear her scream from your house as you skated away. 

"YAAAAAASS! So Goud!" He practically inhaled the slice of toast before hearing Panic pop a cassette tape into his mouth. 

[Music Playing ▶]

"Car Wash? Fuck Yeah!" You laughed as you picked up your speed with Panic at your side.

You eventually started to move your legs closer and farther apart before spinning and skating backwards. You continued doing a few tricks while jamming out until you heard someone shout your name.

"Huh? Did you hear something, Panic?" He held a hand up to his ear before shrugging.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! I will defeat you today!" You heard that all to familiar voice of your frenemy. Matt.