[20] Total Eclipse of the Heart

December. The month where winter officially starts, and you can start planning your snow forts and holiday plans. 

But there's one little problem...

The heat stopped working in the house, and everyone was freezing their tits off. 

Fun.

You were currently hugging Abbaccchio for warmth. Him, being the biggest male in the house, had the most body heat that attracted you like a mouse to a mousetrap. A very warm trap, figuratively speaking. Especially if that trap was a snack.

Everyone else was either on the couch trying to gain some form of warmth through all of the blankets and jackets they hoarded or they were moving around and delivering warm water or alcohol to drink.

You were hugging Abbacchio like a koala bear would hug a tree as you wrapped your arms and legs around him as you sat in his lap. He wrapped a blanket around the two of you and slightly rocked in the recliner while listening to music. He was using your earbuds as he shared one with you as he had a hoard of cassette tapes next to him provided by yours truly.

Bucciarati ended up not beating your ass and just giving you an earful on not to do stupidly dangerous stuff at the house. Which you ended up retorting by saying, 'So I can do stupidly dangerous stuff outside the house? Like in the backyard?' he ended up smacking you and giving you another earful before leaving you alone on Abbacchio's request.

You weren't sure if you should be mad at him for snitching and happy that he called Bucciarati off before the man could give you a proper punishment other than getting yelled at.

So you forgave him... for now.

"(YYYYYY/n)~!" Mista whined as Narancia and Trish huddled next to the whining chap. You shot him a soft glare for interrupting the song you were listening to with Abbacchio. "What?" 

"Come cuddle with me~! You've been with Abbacchio all day and I'm really cold!" He empathized 'really' in an attempt to prove a point as you continued to hug the goth for warmth. Your parka jacket crumpling in response as you let out a high pitched whine. 

"But if I get up, then I'll get cold again while moving over to the couch, and I'm comfy! Plus, Abbacchio will get cold since his only source of heat will be gone!" Mista let out a small pout before giving up and huddling closer to Trish and Narancia on the couch.

You could feel Abbacchio tapping his finger to the beat on your back. You slowly closed your eyes and took the moment in. It was nice and comforting as you listened to the rhythm of his heartbeat matching the beat of the song. You savored the heat radiating off of his chest, and you continued to press your cheek against his chest as your senses eventually went numb, and you zoned out.

You were snapped back into reality with Fugo snapping his fingers in your face as calling your name. "(Y/n), hey, (Y/n)!" You looked at him and groaned when he handed you a cup of hot water. "Drink up, gotta stay warm until the repairman comes over later this afternoon."