[8] Backstreet's Back

You were half awake when you heard the door to your room open. You just assumed it was Narancia and Mista plotting a new way to wake you up, again.

You just buried your face deeper into your warm pillow and tried to doze off, until you felt your pillow shift from under you. You could hear the foot steps approaching the bed stop along with some whispering from who you assumed was from Mista,

"Narancia, Trish is in here." You could hear him snort as he poked your side. You cracked open a eye and looked at him.

"Can I have a few more minutes of sleep?" You groaned as you tried to flip over with your pillow, only for your pillow not to budge, it suddenly felt a lot heavier than you remembered.

You sat up slightly and looked down to see Trish sleeping like a log from under you. You now questioned what you buried your face into as heat rushed to said face. "That wasn't very cash money of me..." You grumbled as you tried to get out of bed, only for Trish's arms to restrict you from moving.

You sat up awkwardly and tried to pry her arms from your waist as Narancia and Mista snickered. You gave them the finger and opted on slipping out from under her arms while replacing yourself with a pillow.

So, you placed a pillow on your head as you wiggled under the covers while the pillow slowly replaced you, stopping when she would move in her sleep. As soon as your head was under the covers you summoned Panic to pull you out from under the blankets and onto the floor.

The whole process took about three minutes of Narancia and Mista trying not to laugh at the situation and make it worse. You laid on the floor for a second before springing back up and looking in the vanity mirror to fix your bed head,

"I'll murder you both in your sleep if you mention what I did in my sleep to anyone." You looked at the two boys as they nodded their heads while grinning like idiots. You all knew they were going to talk about it during breakfast or dinner.

You all walked out of the room and quietly closed the door to avoid waking Trish up as you went down the hall. "What took you three so long?" Abbacchio grumbled as he took a sip of his coffee while listening to some random tape on his recliner.

"Oh, the usual, me and Narancia went to wake her up. Saw her face buried in Trish's tits as she was asleep, laughed as she tried to leave the bed quietly." You watched as Abbacchio choked on his drink and almost spill it on himself as he looked at the three of you.

You just punched Mista hard in the arm, causing him to yell, as you plopped onto the couch. Fugo laughed at the table while you just groaned and hid your face in your knees. "I fucking hate you all." The tips of your ears were red from embarrassment as Narancia just patted your back.

Bucciarati walked out of the kitchen with Giorno as he observed the atmosphere in the room. Bucciarati placed a plate of eggs down on the table and looked at you, "Why is (Y/n)'s face so red? Is she sick?" He walked over to you and crouched slightly as he felt the back of your neck,

"You're pretty warm, you alright?" You peaked up at him and just slowly shook your head, "I'm dying from embarrassment, save me..." You croaked as Mista laughed, "She'll live, she's in great hands." Mista wrapped a arm around you while Bucciarati scoffed,

"Come help me and Giorno cook breakfast. Besides, you still have to do last night's dishes." He grabbed your wrist and pulled you off the couch while Mista and Narancia whined in protest. You blew a raspberry at the two as you entered the kitchen.

You immediately went to the left of the island counter and towards the sink. After starting the water up and finishing up on your first plate you heard the sizzling of bacon being put on a hot pan behind you.