[6] Everyone Likes Kung Fu Fighting

After the incident in Fugo's room Bucciarati made Fugo and Narancia take care of you while you recovered. Which was only for a day since you made Giorno eventually heal you. 

Currently you were on a mission with Golden Boy himself, patrolling the streets to make sure no other gangs were on their turf. You were skating behind him doing tricks while trying not to lose your balance. 

"You're going to fall if you keep doing that." Giorno stated as you tried to spin on your skates. "I'll live." You grunted as you almost lost your balance. 

You skated for a few more minutes trying to spin before you lost you balance and fell on the concrete. "That hurt like a bitch!" You hissed as you pushed yourself back up. "I told you, you were going to fall if you kept doing that." Giorno stated as he waited for you to catch up.

You skated in silence next to Giorno as you looked around the streets. You were getting tired of the silence and you rarely ever talked to the boy. 

You were stopped by Giorno grabbing your hand and pulling you back. "Uh, Giorno? Is something wrong?" You gave the boy a confused look as he silently dragged you down the street and took a turn.

"Giorno~? Yoohoo~? Anybody home?" You waved your hand in his face for a good few seconds until he stopped. "Huh? Sorry, I thought I told you where we were going." "Well ya didn't, and you're holding my hand." You held your hand up with his fingers still intertwined with yours. He quickly let go,

"Sorry! I thought we would look less suspicious if we acted like a couple." You snorted at his excuse and shook your head. "We would look less suspicious if you had a pair of roller skates and skated with me... Huh... I should teach the whole team how to skate..." You entertained yourself with the idea. 

You followed Giorno, again, in silence. After a few turns he stopped in front a vendor that served something called 'gelato' that looked a lot like ice cream to you. "Excuse me, can I get two cones of chocolate, each with a scoop of pistachio?" Giorno asks the gelato vendor.

You just looked around the place and watched as people walked by. You saw someone who looked familiar move into a alley but choose not to follow since you didn't want to leave Giorno behind.

"Here you go." You were snapped out of your thoughts with a cone of chocolate and pistachio gelato being handed to you. You took the cone and tried the treat. "Damn this is good! Thanks Giorno!" You thanked the blonde as you started to devour your treat.

Giorno lead you to a bench to sit on while you ate the cone of gelato he bought you. "So, (Y/n), what did you do in the future for fun?" Giorno started the small talk.

"Well, I always went to the roller rink every Saturday. I also listened to a lot of old music on a daily basis and I took my friends to the movies once in every blue moon." He hummed as he ate his cone of gelato next to you.

He wanted to get to know you more but didn't know how you would react to certain questions and didn't want to make you too uncomfortable, "If you had a chance to go back home, would you take it?" 

The question surprised you as you stopped eating and looked at him. "Well... I suppose I would have to since I can't leave my mother like that, and this isn't my timeline, or world?... Besides the few friends I have probably are still trying to look for me." A pang of guilt hit you as you ate the treat knowing people at home were probably worried sick.

"What about your father? I'm sure he'll take care and comfort your mother." That struck a cord as you leaned back against the bench. You sighed and closed your eyes while taking a few deep breaths, "My father is dead. He died a couple years back when I was younger." Giorno made a quiet 'oh' and finished his gelato for the remainder of the awkward silence.