[7] Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

You tapped your foot on the floor as you scrolled through Spotify. You somehow managed to get it working despite not having any internet or service. Your fingers tapped against the screen as your scrolled through your account to make sure all of your playlist were there. Luckily they were.

You sighed in relief as you turned your phone off and place it back on your charger. You turned your bedside lamp off and threw the covers over you body as you tried to get comfortable. 

It's been a couple of days since Formaggio kidnapped you and your team chewed you out for worrying them, despite it not being your fault. 

You woke up to the usual routine of Narancia and Mista waking you up in the weirdest way possible. Today it was Narancia jumping on your bed and catapulting you off of it. 

You grunted as you hit the floor and looked at the two boys. "I swear, I need to get someone else to wake me up instead of you two..." You groaned as Narancia rolled off your bed and landed on top of you. "Fuck, you're heavy." Mista decided to join in on the (Y/n) pile, "I can't breath!" You repeatedly hit your hand on the floor as they slowly got off of you.

"Let's go, bambina." Mista picked you up and swung you over his shoulder as he marched down the hall with Narancia trailing behind him. He tossed you on the couch as the cool leather woke you up slightly. You sat up drowsily and turned the tv on as Mista and Narancia took their seats next to you.

Mista did the classic yawn as he stretched his arm over your shoulder with Narancia acting as a blanket on your lap. You accepted the warmth and relaxed on the couch while everyone slowly made their way down stairs. 

You twirled your finger around Narancia's black curls as you watched the cartoon play out on the tv. You could already tell it was going to be a slow moving day from the pace everyone was moving at. 

You continued playing with Narancia's hair until you felt a tug on your cheek. You assumed it was Mista trying to be a attention whore, so, you swatted at your cheek and heard a loud high pitched yelp. You looked to the side to see Mista rubbing his head with Number 3 flying across the room.

"Oop..." You watched as the Sex Pistol hit Abbacchio in the back of his head as it collided with the goth. Abbacchio whirled around in his chair with his coffee still in his hand with his hair tied up in a man-bun. You looked away and acted like you didn't just hit him with Mista's stand. 

"(Y/n)..." Abbacchio calmly called as you slowly looked at him, "Yeah, chief?" You kept a neutral expression on your face as you tried to play off your accident. "Did you just hit me with one of the Sex Pistols?" You immediately shook your head as the stand flew back to Mista to watch the chaos unfold.

"Nope!" You popped the P as you continued watching tv, with your hand still buried in Narancia's hair. "Miiiiista! (Y/n) hit me and made me fly into Abbacchio~!" Number 3 whined, knowing-full-well what he was doing. "Traitor!" You yelled as Number 3 stuck his tongue out as he laughed before disappearing into the gunslinger's hat.

You looked back at Abbacchio; only, to see he wasn't sitting at the table anymore. You heard a growl from behind you and gulped as you slowly craned your neck to the ceiling to see Abbacchio glaring at you. 

"Have I told you how good you look this morning?" You smiled awkwardly as his eyes narrowed even more. He smacked the back of your head causing you to yelp in pain as you held your head, "Next time don't lie, and I won't hit you as hard." You nodded your head as you hissed in pain.

Abbacchio made his way back to the dinning table and took a long sip from his coffee. Bucccciarati came out of the kitchen with food balancing on his arms as he placed the plates of food on the table.