Chapter 10: An Even More Eventful Night

A/N: Look, I know some of you have been wondering whether or not Hinata would be included in the plot too since Naruto saw her naked during the bikochu beetle arc, and I've decided that she will not be included since Naruto did not know that it was her at the waterfall and because it happened several years ago. Also, I really appreciate the reviews! Now, onto the chapter!

If it's bad, review, please. 

Naruto and Hanabi joined the group by sitting down in the booth they were in. The two were still holding hands and much to Hanabi's displeasure were seated right next to Hinata, who still had that fake smile on her face. Naruto felt Hanabi grip his hand unintentionally and knew she was worried about something. He squeezed her hand in response, letting her know that he was there if something was bothering her, and Hanabi appreciated the gesture. He was the only person she could rely on right now so she was happy that he was there for her and hoped she could be there for him if he ever had any worries.

Now, they both knew that there was definitely going to be questions concerning why Naruto chose Hanabi as his date, so they would try their best to answer the questions without making the atmosphere uncomfortable. After all, there was no way that they would tell anyone about the mistake they made, and what it led to.

They both proved to be right because not long after they sat down, Ino decided to ask a question about the two. Naruto wasn't surprised since Ino loved to know about other people's romantic endeavors. 

"So, how did you two end up together?" Ino asked, barely able to contain her excitement at seeing another couple start to blossom. The rest of the group had also looked to be interested in this story, especially Hinata, which made Hanabi uncomfortable.

She did not expect the question to come this soon so she couldn't come up with a response. Luckily, Naruto seemed to be prepared for this kind of thing since he gave an answer, and the answer he gave more than shocked her.

"Actually, Hanabi c-confessed to me a few days ago, and I had never given her an answer until yesterday. So, here we are." Naruto said with a face mixed with nervousness and confidence. Ino and everyone else seemed to be surprised but satisfied with this story, other than Hinata, who hardened her gaze on her sister.

Hanabi, on the other hand, was now bright red. She had only expected Naruto to give them a minimal response, not make up a story that not only embarrassed her but also made it look she had been pining after the blonde just like Hinata had been. To top it all off, the two were still holding hands, which made Hanabi feel like everything he said had actually happened. It made her very nervous. 

"Awww, that's so cute!" Ino said, making Hanabi want to shrink.

"I am happy. Why? Because Naruto is no longer lonely." Shino stated, ignoring the glare sent his way by Naruto.

"It's about time Naruto got a girlfrien-" Sakura started before she was interrupted.

"WHAT A TRULY YOUTHFUL STORY! YOUR LOVE WILL SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!" Lee yelled, gaining a few stares in the process.

"T-Thanks." He said, blushing. Naruto didn't expect himself to say that at all. He just said the first thing that came out of his mouth, not knowing that it was a story of love between him and Hanabi. 

Naruto didn't even know how he felt about Hanabi. He considered them being friends, but he never thought about the possibility of wanting to be more than that. When the mistake happened with Hanabi, he saw her only as his friend's sister, or someone of a younger generation. 

But as Naruto started to get pulled into Hanabi's situation with her clan, he had started to get closer to her and began to see her as a friend. Then, once she left her clan and began to stay at his place, his feelings of friendship toward her had started to fade and some unfamiliar feeling had started to take its place. And frankly, he was afraid of this new feeling.