Chapter 3: Consequences

FLASHBACK

"Read it." He told her.

She looked down at the scroll and began reading.

"No male shall see the Hyuuga clan head's daughter nude unless they are in a marriage, if so, according to the law passed by the clan head, Hisogi Hyuuga, father of the main house heir Hisashi Hyuuga, and branch house heir, Hizashi Hyuuga, the male that saw the daughter nude, regardless of status, wealth, or employment, shall have the daughter's hand in marriage, and by Hyuuga law, has to marry the daughter, or the heir will be disowned by the Hyuuga family."

Hanabi struggled to read the scroll, tears streaming down her cheeks at what she had just read. Not only did she sleep with her older sister's crush, but they also have to marry, or else she'd be disowned.

FLASHBACK END

"B-But, that isn't fair to him! Y-You never informed me or Hinata-onee-san the consequences of such a thing!"

"Well that's too bad, the clan has rules about this, it does not matter if you knew the consequences, what matters is that you broke the rule. Each clan has rules, Hanabi, and when Konoha accepted the clans into their village, they also accepted that we have rules, we aren't the only clan to enforce our own rules within our clan. The Inuzuka, Aburame, Akimichi, and Yamanaka also have their own rules regarding their clan."

"I-I understand otou-san." She said dejectedly.

"Go inform the male, and learn of his decision." Her father said.

WITH NARUTO

Today was a very eventful day for Naruto. His apartment was filled with boxes, and all of his things were gone. The only thing left in his apartment was the furniture that came with it like his bed. Today, for the first time since before he was even in the academy, Naruto was moving.

After the Fourth Shinobi World War, the fact that Naruto was the son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, had become known to all of the nations. Since this was now known by the shinobi world, naturally, he had the rights to everything that belonged to his parents.

Before Kakashi took up the position as the 6th Hokage, Tsunade had asked him if he wanted to change his name to Namikaze or keep it as Uzumaki. Naruto immediately said he wanted to keep it as Uzumaki since he has always been known as Naruto Uzumaki and didn't want that to change.

After his heritage was made public, everyone started to call him Uzumaki-sama, which he didn't like at all, even the villagers that used to treat him horribly now suddenly looked up to him. The only people that still called him by his first name were his friends and people he considered family.

Naruto's parents apparently had quite the sum of money, since when Naruto checked to see how much money he would be inheriting, it turned out to be a pretty hefty amount. It wasn't nearly as much as the major clans such as the Hyuuga or Uchiha had, but it was still a pretty big amount.

Naruto was never good with money, always getting scammed by Jiraiya or something like that, so, he had asked Sakura what he should do with the money. She had suggested that he buy a house, and proceeded to complain about the state of his current apartment, which wasn't good.

His apartment was never great, when he had first received it, it wasn't the best. Nobody bothered to care or help Naruto back then, so his apartment was not in a great state. The paint was peeling off the walls, cabinets were broken, Naruto had gotten used to the state of his apartment by now.

When he started to pack up his things, he had finally noticed how bad his apartment actually was. He felt embarrassed and ashamed that he'd had sex in this worn down apartment.