Chapter 2: Aftermath

Lilac eyes opened slowly as light shone through the window. Hanabi presumed this to be the sun, she had always disliked the sun, she liked it when it was dark, and she could see the moon. Though, her love for the moon had started to fade after she got kidnapped by Toneri.

Suddenly, she was interrupted from her thoughts by heavy snoring next to her. That was weird, she didn't remember sleeping with Hinata last night. But something was off, the snoring was a bit too heavy next to her, that's when she realized even more things. She was naked, and she'd never slept naked, something had to be up. Was she raped? No, that's very unlikely, Hanabi did her best to try and remember the events from yesterday.

She remembered getting chewed out by her father, attempting to flirt with Konohamaru, who hadn't picked up any of her signs. She then went to a nearby restaurant for some Sake, she didn't remember which one, just that she had gone to one. What she did remember, however, was someone with blond hair, but that was it. Everything else after that had been blurry.

Hanabi ever so slowly, turned her head to her left, afraid at what she'd find. But, there he was, a shirtless guy with blonde, spikey hair. She didn't recognize him immediately, since he was turned on his side, his back facing her. Further confirming that something had happened between her and this nameless person, she felt a faint stickiness between her legs.

Now, Hanabi knew what this meant, she'd masturbated before, nearly every kunoichi had at least once done so. But if she was with a random guy in bed, with stickiness between her legs. One could easily put two and two together. The nameless person turned to face Hanabi, she didn't know if he was still asleep or not, so she shut her eyes.

But when no response came, she opened one eye, then another. Her pupil-less eyes scanned over his face and the first thing she'd noticed was his whiskers on each cheek. This had made her recognize the individual almost instantly. No one else in Konoha had whiskers on their cheeks besides Uzumaki Naruto, Hero of the 5 Great Nations, Child of Prophecy, the list of nicknames he has goes on.

But Hanabi was horrified, sure, she had respected the blonde shinobi to some degree, she thought he was a great shinobi, achieving great feats while he was only a genin, but what she had heard from Konohamaru about him, made her opinion of him drop quite a bit. Apparently, he taught him a pervy jutsu or something like that, which shouldn't be a Jutsu in the first place.

Nonetheless, she screamed, mostly because she was horrified by the fact that she had slept with a man, she hadn't even had her first kiss before this happened, now it was all ruined, just because she got drunk on Sake once.

Naruto instantly shot up, pulled a kunai from under his pillow, and got into a defensive stance. His eyes took a while to adjust to the light, but they soon noticed that there wasn't any danger. He looked to his right, only to see a girl clutching her blankets tightly. He noticed her eyes instantly, the lilac color, plus no pupils only meant one thing, Hyuuga. He had done something with the Hyuuga.

"W-Who are you?" Naruto asked, nervously.

This made Hanabi mad, not only did she not completely remember what happened last night. Naruto didn't even remember who she was. Was this natural for him? Did he sleep with many women?

"WHO AM I?" She spoke through gritted teeth. Naruto flinched, he wondered what he had done to the girl.

"L-Look, I don't remember a thing from last night, all I know, is that I drunk some Sake, ran into Hanabi Hyuuga, and took her hom-" Naruto stopped as he realized who he was talking to.

"HANABI?!" He yelled, shocked, he'd rarely had any interactions with her ever, he could count the number of interactions they'd had, on one hand, he'd also fallen out of his bed. Upon getting back up, he noticed that he was naked, which set off some flags in his mind.