Chapter 18: A Fruitful Epilogue I

A/N: A lot of people wanted a few more chapters rather than an epilogue. So here's both, this chapter will take place 1 month after the last chapter. There will also be 2 more chapters after this that will take place 1 year after this chapter, and ten years after that one.

Also, each chapter will be shorter than the usual length of my chapters.

For Hanabi and Naruto, nothing really changed at their house after they confessed to each other, only minor changes happened. For example, they now slept in the same bed, were now affectionate to each other, and that was about it. Though there was one pretty big change between the two.

Hanabi had become pregnant.

Apparently, Naruto had been too...engaged in their activity, to think about pulling out, resulting in Hanabi's pregnancy. Even if it was a mistake, the two were definitely excited about having a child. Although the two had disagreed on almost every name they'd come up with.

"How about Boruto?" Naruto asked as the two brushed their teeth.

Hanabi grimaced as she spit out her toothpaste. "Why does it sound so much like your name?"

"What's wrong with my name?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just think it should be...different. And besides, Boruto is a boy's name, what if it's a girl?" She asked, smiling at the idea of having a girl.

"Then we'll name her Hana." Naruto said.

"Why does its name need to be similar to ours?" She was getting annoyed. The two kept brushing their teeth and Hanabi spoke.

"What about Haru?" Naruto thought for a second before responding.

"Haru sounds good." He said.

"And if it's a boy...Natsuo?"

"That's fine." Hanabi responded, placing a hand on her stomach. She couldn't wait for their child to be born. She hoped that they'd be good parents.

Since Hanabi was now living with Naruto permanently, all of her things were now located at their house. Naruto had offered to buy everything she needed, but Hanabi declined, saying that she needed to buy things for herself.

She didn't want to be fully reliant on Naruto because the last time she was fully reliant on someone or something, she was left with nothing. Not that she was expecting that from Naruto, but there was no guarantee that they would always be together, though that's what she wanted. She wanted their kid to have parents that were together.

There were still a lot of things that needed to be addressed. One of them being how they were going to tell people they were dating.

At that moment, no one in Konoha knew that Hanabi was staying with Naruto, let alone the two of them dating. And they felt that there was no reason for them to know that she had been staying with him for so long.

Though they did feel the need to let people know that they were dating. Because sooner or later, they would be caught together, and then it'd seem like they'd been hiding their relationship when that wasn't the case. So they decided that they'd rather tell people outright, and let the shock wear off in a few weeks. They started off with people close to them because it would be easier.

The first person they told, or tried to tell, was Hinata.

Hinata had outright refused to see the two. They presumed that she already guessed what they were going to tell her, and left. Naruto felt bad for what happened between them, she had been harboring feelings for so long, only to be rejected. And she'd already confessed to him once but at the worst possible time. 

The next people they told were Sakura and Sasuke since they were now living together in his compound. 

Sakura was genuinely happy that Naruto had finally found someone, though she did express her shock at that person being Hanabi. Sasuke had just said that he was happy for them and listen while the two talked to Sakura.

And Sakura's reaction when they told her that Hanabi was pregnant was priceless.

"EHHHHHH?!" She exclaimed, her jaw dropped. Even Sasuke seemed a little shocked.

"Y-Yeah, Hanabi's pregnant!" Naruto said with a huge smile on his face. He was so excited that he was going to be a father.

"To think that you of all people would end up having a kid before us." Sakura said teasingly.

"Hey!" Sakura laughed at Naruto's response.

"I'm just joking, I'm happy for you, I hope you're happy."  She said, happy for her teammate.

"I am." He responded.

Kiba, Shino, Lee, Tenten, Choji, Karui, Temari, and Shikamaru all congratulated them once they got over their shock, and Naruto and Hanabi both had a nice time talking to them. Especially after the disaster that was the get-together a month and a half ago.

The two people they told last out of the Konoha 12 and their partners were Sai and Ino. This was mostly because Ino would tell all of Konoha sooner or later, and Sai would probably mention it to Ino if they told him earlier.

Tsunade punched Naruto once she found out that he got a girl pregnant so early. Naruto hadn't even reached his mid 20's and Hanabi wasn't even 20 yet. Though later she and Shizune had both hugged Naruto, tearing up at how mature he was getting, but not before fussing over Hanabi for 10 minutes, asking if she was ok, how she was feeling, etc.

Iruka had treated the two to Ramen at Ichiraku's once they told him about Hanabi's pregnancy. And Naruto and Hanabi agreed about appointing Iruka as their child's godfather. That's when the tears began to fall, Iruka thanked the two with tears streaming down his eyes and couldn't be happier for his two students.

"So...Iruka-sensei." Naruto started.

"Yes, Naruto?" 

"Me and Hanabi have been thinking recently. We want you to be our child's godfather." Naruto asked, his hand on Hanabi's.

Iruka almost fainted.

"W-What? You want me to be..." He trailed off

"Yes, we want you to be its godfather." Naruto confirmed.

"I-I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you so much." Iruka said, wiping his eyes as tears fell. 

 They also told Ayame and Teuchi while they were there. They got free Ramen for a month and Ayame teased the person she saw as a younger brother. They were like family to Naruto and were glad that he was happy.

By the time they were done, the news had spread to mostly all of Konoha by Ino. Which is exactly why they decided to tell her last.

Once the day was over, and the news was spread, the two left for their home. Citizens of Konoha congratulating them as they walked, holding each other's hand.

"Naruto-kun?" Hanabi asked.

"Hm?" 

"Do you think we'll be good parents?" She asked.

"Of course we will be, my little firecracker." He responded, making her blush at his nickname for her.

And they were.

A/N: First chapter of the epilogue done, two more to go. I hope there was enough dialogue.