Chapter 1: The Mistake

A/N: Hanabi is 16 and Naruto is 20 in this fic. Also, this fic takes place after "The Last" Movie, and Hinata never confessed her feelings nor did Naruto realize his feelings for her.

Also, the first few chapters might not make much sense, I'm just trying to get the plot started.

Naruto was at Ichiraku Ramen, he was currently drunk. Now usually, he wasn't able to get drunk due to him having the nine tails sealed inside of him. But Naruto had asked Kurama not to interfere. So after a few drinks, Naruto was drunk. He didn't even know that the Ichiraku Ramen stand served Sake, but once he saw a female shinobi order some, he thought, why not? He'd been having a horrible day anyway.

Team 7 had gone to the training grounds to spar a little, not that they needed to. Anyways, when Naruto arrived at the training grounds, Sakura and Sasuke hadn't even been paying any attention to the blonde and were just making out and groping each other. He was genuinely happy that the pair had gotten together, even though he was forced to give up a long time crush. But eventually, it just got annoying to watch those two be all lovey-dovey with each other. There was a time and place for everything, and that wasn't the time nor place for such things.

So, here he was, indulging in some Sake. He very rarely drank, maybe a small sip during celebrations, parties, or formal events. But he had never openly sought out Sake. He didn't even enjoy the taste, but it left an oddly pleasant burning sensation in his throat, which was enough to get his mind off of his teammates. He looked around and had finally noticed the female shinobi next to him.

He had assumed this person to be Hanabi since he remembered her face after saving her from Toneri. She had also looked to be drunk. Funny, he had never thought of her as a drinker, but hey, it was best to indulge in as much as you could when you were a shinobi, since death was always a possibility. Wanting to know the reason why she would be drunk, Naruto asked.

"Oi, H-Hanabi, what's wrong with you? I g-get that most Hyuugas have a stick up their ass all the time but y-you look hoooorible." He hiccuped and slurred. Hanabi barely took notice of the Blondenext to her, until she recognized that unmistakable blonde hair, she sighed before she responded.

"M-My stupid otou-san r-refused to recommend me for the Jounin exams, saying that "If you want me to recommend you, get stronger than your sister." Of course, she'd be stronger than me, she's older than me for kami's sake! I'm tired of being in a rivalry with her." Naruto was about to respond before she interrupted him.

"And then! That idiot Konohamru is so dense! I-I've been giving him hints that I like the guy, and he just doesn't notice! Then that g-girl Moega, Moegi? I don't know what her name is, asks him out on a date, and all of a sudden he blushes! No one will ever notice me in this godforsaken world, not as a shinobi, or a w-woman!" Hanabi said, hiccupping all the while

This made Naruto scan over Hanabi, he usually wouldn't do this, but he was drunk, so his common sense was out of the window. Her long, dark brown hair flowed down to her back. Her chest wasn't as mature as she was though, only reaching b-cups. He couldn't accurately tell anything since she was sitting on the stool of the ramen stand, but her ass looked pretty firm.

The drunk Hanabi noticed Naruto's gaze toward her, and she lightly blushed. She was happy that at least someone was looking at her. Hanabi, who's common sense was also out of the window, decided to let Naruto continue his scan on her, indulging in the fact that she finally got a man to look at her as a woman.

"Y-You'll find a man eventually, any man would be l-lucky to have y-you." He slurred, trying to help her feel better.

Deciding to go home for the night, he abruptly stood up, and put down enough money to pay for both of them, and started to walk home. He heard a grunt and turned around to see Hanabi trying to get off of her stool, only to fall over. Feeling bad for the poor girl, he walked over to her and picked her up bridal style, she let out a drunken yelp. He'd at least get her home, or attempt to.