Chapter 20: A Fruitful Epilogue III

"Onee-chan, don't go!" A little girl yelled, grabbing onto the sleeve of her older sister, her mother and father chuckling at the exchange.

This little girl was 5 year old Natsuki Uzumaki,  she was currently trying to stop her 10-year-old sister, Haru Uzumaki, from starting her first day at the Shinobi Academy. 

"Okaa-san," Haru whined. "Can you tell Natsuki to leave me alone?" She asked, annoyed.

Haru was already two years older than most people at the academy. When she had said she wanted to be a shinobi like her mother and father two years ago, they'd decided to train her for 2 years before sending her to the academy, she could even activate her Byakgun. 

Though the training had sort of made going to the academy pointless for her. Thus, she was two years older than she'd usually be if she'd enrolled when she was earlier.

Nonetheless, Haru Uzumaki stood at 150 cm. She had dark brown hair like her mother and light blue eyes like her father. Instead of being energetic and exuberant like her father, Haru was instead a relaxed person like her mother. 

At least most of the time she was. 

When she was annoyed, she'd whine, ignore people, and would often huff cutely. Now was one of those times.

She really loved her younger sister, but at times she'd just be downright annoying. Natsuki would often ask Haru to play with her and would be sad if she was even remotely mean to her, making her feel bad.

Natsuki, on the other hand, Idolized her sister and looked up to her. She thought that Haru was a great sister and often wished that she had more time to spend with her sister. She of course had her own friends to play with but it wasn't the same as spending time with her sister.

She had blonde hair and blue eyes, taking after her father. Natsuki was also energetic, so much that she could play all day and still be filled with energy. 

"Natsuki, let your sister go." Hanabi said to her daughter.

"But, I don't want her to go." She said, becoming sad. 

 "When I come back, I promise to play with you all day, ok?" Haru said to her younger sister. Natsuki reluctantly nodded as her older sister headed toward the door.

"Bye Otou-san, Okaa-san!" She waved with a smile on her face as she left. Naruto and Hanabi could only smile as their daughter slowly grew up.

Hanabi felt like she and Naruto were great parents. It'd felt like only yesterday Naruto was proposing to her, now they had two wonderful daughters. They couldn't be any happier than they were right now. Hanabi mainly stayed home to take care of Haru and Natsuki, but occasionally went out on missions.

As for her clan, she and her father had made up a few years ago, but their relationship consisted only of occasionally conversations and letting Haru and Natsuki visit their grandfather. 

She and Hinata, on the other hand, had made up completely and were frequently in touch with one another. She was a loving aunt to Haru and Natsuki and had moved on from what had happened between her and Naruto. She often busied herself in clan matters though as she became clan head, while her father joined the council.

Naruto meanwhile, had taken up his Sensei's position as Hokage, though the title was nothing compared to his title as a father. He loved his daughters more than anything, and would gladly do anything for them.

He never expected himself to have a family, but Naruto had to say, having a family was one of the best things to ever happen to him. He was grateful for them and was proud of how far he and Hanabi had come. Though he wasn't the only person in the Konoha 12 to have a family.