Chapter 4: Answer

A/N: I know the first few chapters aren't that good, It is my first attempt at a full Naruto fanfic, not everyone makes perfect fics, and mines is very far from perfect. As for the seppuku thing, I get where you guys are coming from in the reviews (If you're reading this on FFN). So I changed it, she will now be disowned instead of having to kill herself,  you can check the previous chapters, those have been edited to align with the rest of the chapters.

Hanabi arrived at Naruto's old apartment, searching for him to inform him of the news. She knocked on his door and waited patiently, but he didn't answer, so she knocked again, and again, and again until she started to bang on his door. After a few minutes, the landlord showed up to see what the ruckus was.

"Is something the problem?" He asked, walking up to Hanabi.

"Yes, Is Naruto here?" Hanabi asked.

"You just missed him, he moved out of this place about an hour ago." The landlord informed.

"Oh, well do you know where he moved too?" 

"Sure."

The landlord gave Hanabi the address of his new house, and once again, she was on her way to Naruto's place. To her, everything still hadn't felt real yet. The feeling that she had slept with the Hero of the Five Nations and might be married to him still hadn't sunken in yet. It all felt like a dream to her. Mainly because this was the type of thing you'd read in fiction books. A girl, drunkenly sleeping with a random guy, only to find out that you have to marry him. 

She really hoped he'd agree, at this point, he was her last hope, she really didn't want to be disowned, sure, the Hyuuga family had many downsides, but they were still her family. She was close with many people like, Hinata, Natsu (The person that used to be Hanabi's caretaker), and more clan members that she was at least friendly with.

Hanabi soon arrived at Naruto's new house, and it looked bigger than expected. She wondered why he would need such a big house. It was a big, two-story house, near the edge of Konoha, meaning he had plenty of privacy, and Hanabi could see a small training ground behind the house. Hanabi walked to the door and knocked again. This time, Naruto answered the door. 

10 MINUTES EARLIER

Naruto and his clones had just finished unpacking his thins, it didn't take that long for him to unpack with the stuff he had, which wasn't much. His house was indeed, way too big for one person. It had only had 1 bedroom, but other than that, it had 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, a private training ground, and another empty room. At least he got to train in peace. The living room was pretty big as well.

But then again, Naruto was never someone who loved peace, he got lonely very quickly. While he was thinking about this, he suddenly got a knock on his door. It was kinda weird how someone already knew where he lived, but then again, he had fangirls chasing him every time he left his house, so that shouldn't have been surprising. 

Walking to his door, he opened it and was met with someone who had a very nervous face. Naruto recognized this girl as the one he had slept with not even 2 days ago. Blood rushed to Naruto's face as he remembered what had occurred earlier that morning. 

"H-Hanabi? What are you doing here?" He asked, Hanabi just let herself in and sat down on the nearest couch. 

"We need to talk about.......last night." She said hesitantly. Naruto gulped and blushed

"W-What about it?"

"I......I told my father about it, and he.......informed me about some things."