Halloween

My eyes slowly opened to the view of Lori's ceiling. Sunlight was already pouring in, and my head throbbed rhythmically. The events of last night came flooding back, and my eyes widened in shock.

"Shit," I muttered, sitting up.

The room was now brightly lit by the outside sun, and empty bottles were scattered all around the room, including a bottle of Vitraserum laying next to me. Shit shit shit, my confession. Oliver Wood, I couldn't possibly like him more than Vincent, it was a stupid fear, and if any of my friends remembered it they wouldn't let me live it down.

"Shit is right." June groaned sitting up next to me, "How much did we drink last night? And who's vomit is on my tits?"

"Never drinking again." Sarah rolled over, her hand rubbing her face tiredly.

I looked over and saw Lori laying next to Liane, evidently too drunk at the time to get on her bed.

"Does anyone even remember anything?" June asked and I tensed up. "Holy fuck my back is sore."

"Why are we shirtless?" Lori moaned, "What time is it?"

"I remember nothing," June snickered, "Reckon we had an orgy?"

"Fuck off," Sarah giggled playfully punching June.

"Do you remember anything, Liane?" I asked, she was unusually silent.

My question clearly startled her, and her eyes went wide and her hand went over her mouth.

"Oui, ehm non non non non," She started saying quickly, "I remember nothing I heard nothing last night, silly little me," She gave a small whistle, "Eez like going een one ear and et out ze other!"

"Jesus we get it," June cringed, "Are you always this fidgety when hungover?"

"Non, ehm Oui," she stuttered and looked at me.

"Keep it down, my head is cracking," June grumbled, "Remind me to never wake up hungover in the same room as you."

"Holy shit, we drank most of my booze!" Lori exclaimed after looking into her secret compartment.

"Jesus," Sarah sighed, "So much for being a perfect Headgirl."

"Twelve o'clock." I looked down at my watch. "Oh shit, quidditch practice is in half an hour!"

I scrambled up onto my feet, powering through the throbbing pain in my temples. Liane jumped up next to me and quickly started putting on her pants.

"Where's my shirt? " I asked, scanning the room frantically.

"I don't know, " Lori shrugged, "here, just take one of mine.

She threw a green blouse at me and I gratefully pulled it over my head. Liane was already in her clothes, and without even saying goodbye we rushed out the door and down the corridor in the Slytherin wing.

We ran up the stairs and out of the dungeon, and through the mainly empty halls and to the bridge connecting the West school wing to the main school.

"Do you remember anytheeng from last night?" Liane asked suddenly as we passed through a courtyard.

"Do you?" I replied, slowing my pace.

My heart dropped. If anyone knew about my feelings for Oliver... Moreover, a rejection from that jerk while I was dating one of the top quidditch players in England, well that would be a detrimental blow to my ego.

"Oui." She nodded, her eyes widening again.

"Liane it's not a big deal, please don't tell anyone." I pleaded, "I was drunk and.."