Important Author's Note! (Please Read)

Heyyyy, long time no see readers! I'm very sorry I haven't been posting or even communicating a lot. I've been pretty busy with end-of-the-school-year stuff, and because things are opening back up again, I'm being dragged to places now by family and friends.

I hope you all have had a safe and comfortable time being stuck in your homes, but I just wanted to let you all know that this story will be going on an indefinite break.

I'm so sorry, but just know that this is because of my new story, 'Sidereal' which is a reader x Sugawara story. I know I start a lot of projects and almost never finish them but I'm hoping to take the time to plan this one out and not just start this right away. I have been planning this for a few days now, and I think the first chapter might be up by today or Wednesday by the latest. It's also slightly because of my change in fandoms as well. I haven't been as much into Haikyuu as I did when I started this, so, please understand.

I'm getting my first dose of the vaccine that day though, Wednesday, so don't quote me on that. Anyways, I'm glad people are reading this and my other story, Blueberry Scones. I'm happy you all read it and leave comments. Not gonna lie, I enjoy looking through the funny comments or remarks people leave on certain parts of chapters, it just makes my day. 

Have a good day/night/evening and stay hydrated! Cya!