(Part Three)

In the next few days, Oikawa would receive flowers from his fans, and after a few days, would bring them to the gardening club to be taken care of. He stopped asking Iwazumi to take the flowers as he would leave his bag at the clubroom and dash out to take the flowers to the peaceful garden. He didn't know why but he quite liked the calm and quiet of the Gardening Club and he even became acquainted with the members.

Mika at first was a little flustered by him, which he expected, but did calm down a bit soon after. Suzuki, a first-year boy who helps take care of the plants, didn't like Oikawa at first but grew to ignore him after awhile. Then there was Takumi, the club leader. He would treat Oikawa curtly and didn't seem to like talking with the setter. Lastly, (Y/N) was more than happy to teach Oikawa about the language of flowers and show him how to take care of the few flowers he kept.

The Gardening Club wasn't big or notable it was more like a family since they all got along quite well.

It was Wednesday at lunch when Iwazumi asked Oikawa about his sudden interest in the small club. He thought for a moment and laughed sheepishly.

"Are you just trying to pick up a girl from the club? If I remember correctly, one of the members, was a cute (H/C) haired girl." Iwazumi thought out loud, while Oikawa felt a tinge of anger build up in himself.

"It's nothing like that, the flowers my fans bring me would go to waste if I took them home, so why not give them to the Gardening Club?! They seem to enjoy taking care of them, and even talking with me!" Oikawa huffed, taking a bite of his lunch. The members just looked at each other in confusion, they've never seen their captain interested in something other than girls, Volleyball, or himself.

Meanwhile, outside in the garden, the Gardening Club all ate together by one of the larger flower beds. Mika was scarfing down her food quickly, while Suzuki calmly ate his bento. (Y/N) and Takumi were talking when he seemed to have remembered something. "(Y/N), do you know why the Volleyball captain keeps showing up at the club?" Takumi only met Oikawa once so it was reasonable to question this odd occurrence.

"Oh, he gets flowers from his.. admirers and since he can't take them all, he gives them to us! But why would you think it's weird?"

"Have you heard anything about the captain of the Volleyball team?" Takumi asked, (Y/N) shook her head. He continued, "He's a popular flirt that has fangirls where ever he goes, and I hear he's crazy good at volleyball!" Finishing what he needed to say, he looked to (Y/N) for her reaction. She seemed to be contemplating something but based on her face, he didn't know what she was thinking.

"So? From what I've seen of him, sure he can flirt a little," She thought back to the second day he visited the Gardening Club and tried to hit on her, "but he seems to care about the things important to him. Like how he would rush back to practice once he drops the flowers off, he seems dedicated to his sport." After finishing her reasoning, she continued to eat her lunch while Takumi thought about what she said.

That day after school, (Y/N) was tending to the flowers like she usually does when she hears shouts coming from the front of the school. She could only hear it because of how quiet it was and how sound echoes in the entrance of the school.

She set her tools aside and walked curiously over to the front of the school, which wasn't a long walk. The voices got louder, and she could discern four voices. Three of them were yelling while the last one seemed to be... whimpering? Turning the corner, she looked across the front of the school, and saw a white van, along with a group of teenagers in black tracksuits.

'Weird... are they there for one of the sports teams?' she thought to herself as she watched the four people she heard, yell at each other, gaining the attention of other students.