(Part Fourteen)

"(Y/N)! Quit zoning out! The game's about to start!" You shook your head and look back down across the court and noticed the captains walking up and shaking hands. The sounds of cheers echoed in the court; you looked over and saw people from your school cheering."Seijoh! Seijoh!" The girls, on the other hand, seemed to be cheering mainly for Oikawa, but it didn't seem to faze him. You fidget in your seat, anxious for the upcoming match.---------------(Quick FYI, I don't remember everything from the match, and this is going to be quick too, so bear with me as I'm getting back into writing this story...)---------------The tension was evident in the way that the player served, set, and spiked. This was going to be one of the most challenging matches, for both teams. Karasuno, a fallen Champion, was just starting to get back on its feet after years of falling out of favor, and of the minds of their fans. Meanwhile, Aoba Johsai, the King's Team, was clawing its way to the top with the help of the King of the Court, Oikawa, his monster serves, and his compatibility with his teammates. The match was long and hard to watch. At one point in time, Karasuno was in the lead, until Oikawa came to serve and scored multiple aces, winning the lead back for Aoba Johsai. The tension was heavy in the air, especially between the raven-haired setter, Kageyama, and the King, Oikawa. 'I know I should cheer for Oikawa-san, and our team... but I understand how badly Karasuno might want this win. I don't even want to think about how it might affect the first years on their team...' You focus back on the game instead of your head, and notice that the game had just ended; 'Huh... did I seriously zone out for that long...?' You look over towards your friend, she's cheering and jumping up and down. "He did it! They did it! And they were amazing too! You saw how he served that last ball, right (Y/N)!?" You nervously nod your head, turning back to see hazel orbs looking up at you with a mischievous glimmer. Oikawa was cheering when he stopped to look up towards you. He smirked and winked. Your mind went into a frenzy once again but just chalked it up to him being confident after his win. You turn away, hiding your blushing cheeks as you start to walk out from the stands. ---------------By the time Mika had found you again, your face had cooled off and you regained your posture. "Hey! Why'd you leave so soon? Oikawa-san was even looking for after by the doors! Your so lucky to have him looking for you..." Sitting down, you look towards your feet, embarrassed by the attention he's trying to give you. Sometimes, you wished you just stayed as the quiet girl who was in the Gardening Club, that would take care of the flowers he would get; nothing more and nothing less. Though you never would've gotten back to watching Volleyball games without him, and you probably would've been on track to leaving behind everything to pursue a good career overseas. 'Meeting Oikawa has been full of so many ups and downs, but I don't know what I would've done differently to avoid this outcome... It's kinda nice, I guess...' Your lips turn upwards in a smile, a feeling of peace and warmth covering yourself. 

(Hey, been like, what a year? Anyways I'm really gonna try and finish this because I finally have a decent setup to finish it up in. I had the entire story planned out just never wrote it so I might post a ton of chapters today or the next few days. Anyways, tell me how you guys think this will end up for the reader? Love or Heartbreak?)