(Part Twelve)

"(Y/N)-chan!" Spinning around, (Y/N) was looking down towards Oikawa, and he smiled wider, "Cheer for me!" His voice echoed and all attention was on the two teens. (Y/N) didn't even notice the staring as she was entranced by his hazel eyes. He was so confident in himself that you could tell at a glance into those eyes, yet he also seemed nervous, deep down.

"Of course Oikawa-san!" (Y/N)'s words brought a wistful smile to Oikawa's face and he motioned back to the bench where the coaches sat. Laying there was the bouquet of flowers she had just given him. (Y/N) felt her face heat up slightly and she didn't know why.

At that moment, Oikawa was called back to the warm-ups by Iwazumi and their coach, leaving (Y/N) to wish Oikawa good luck from afar.

------------------------

The first match that day for Seijoh was against Oomisaki High, and let's just say that it was an easy match for the Seijoh team. They won both sets, with the opposing team not even making it close to beating them. Every time Oikawa went up to serve, he would glance at (Y/N) then put all his energy into that serve, which racked up most of the points.

By the end of the day, the Aoba Johsai team was moving up in the ranks, proving them to be a formidable team to play against. Also, at the end of the day, the matches for the next day were posted before all the teams left, and (Y/N) and Mika checked the listing out.

'Karasuno High vs. Aoba Johsai Private High' the poster read, and (Y/N) felt a rush of excitement. She'd get to see an actual match with both Karasuno and Seijoh. The memories from the last match flooded her mind and Mika noticed her excitement.

"Ohoho? Is someone excited? I thought you had to go home and study?" Her snarky remarks made (Y/N) pout and playfully punch her shoulder.

"I studied extra hard last night, and I'm just going to test myself tonight, so I should be fine for tomorrow." Mika nodded and grinned. Then her eyes widened and pointed to behind (Y/N). Confused, (Y/N) turned around and saw a group of crows. Not actual crows, but the Karasuno team instead. Daichi was at the head and he smiled towards (Y/N) who returned it with a smile and a wave.

The two shortest players rushed ahead and moved past the two girls as well, wanting to see who'd they play next. "How'd you like the matches?" Daichi calmly asked, a friendly smile on his face.

"They were great, though I couldn't catch your guys' match, sorry..." Daichi shook his head and smiled.

"It's alright, go support your team. I'm sure they appreciate it."

Mika butted in and wiggled her eyebrows while snickering. "More like Oikawa-san specifically..." (Y/N) quickly slapped Mika's shoulder, making her stumble a bit, bumping into Daichi. They apologized quickly, Mika red-faced, and Daichi having an ever-present smile. 'Now I can tease her about some guy.~' (Y/N) snickered and Mika glared back at her.

"Anyways, we won't keep you long as I have to finish up some studying at home. Good luck tomorrow guys! Though, you are gonna have a tough time, I'll say!" (Y/N) giggled and waved goodbye to Daichi and the team.

Mika and (Y/N) took the long way back to their houses and stopped by a small convenience store to buy some snacks as (Y/N) and Mika had decided to hang out a bit more. "What's better? Strawberry Pocky or Cookies and Cream?" Mika asked, eyeing the candy in her hands. (Y/N) was sipping on a box of (F/D- Favorite Drink). (Y/N) just shrugged and stop drinking for a minute.

"The plain chocolate is the best, the other two taste too artificial for me..." Mika stared shocked at her friend until both girls started laughing. They hushed when the store manager told them to be quieter and soon enough, the two girls paid and kept on walking home. It was dark out and the stars were shining, just like that one night.