(Part Two)

"Iwa-chan! Could you drop these flowers off at the gardening club? I can't fit any more in the extra bag!" A cheerful brunette yells to another, less cheerful brunette.

"Just do it yourself! I can't keep skipping on the beginning of practice to drop off flowers!" 'Iwa-chan' yelled back, a scowl on his face as he fixed his kneepads. Both boys were in a large clubroom, getting dressed in their gym clothes for their afterschool practice. The cheerful boy pouted and kept on talking.

"But I can't miss practice either! And I don't have time to drop them off after!"

"Just tell the coach you have to drop something off somewhere and just go do it yourself Shittykawa!" Iwa yelled back, getting even angrier by having to tell him something people would just assume.

"Fine! But that means I get to stay after practice for as long as I want! With no complaints from you!" He grumbled as he grabbed the large bouquet off the table in the room and walking outside in his gym clothes.

"Uhh, where is the gardening club exactly Iwazumi?" The brunette asked embarrassed as he peeked back inside the clubroom.

"So this is it? It's nice at least..." Oikawa mumbled to himself as he walked through the rows of flowerbeds, all of them looking well taken care of. He noticed a few flower pots with familiar-looking green flowers.

"Can I help you?" A curious voice snapped Oikawa out of his staring and looked down to see a small (H/C) haired girl. She was much smaller compared to him, but she didn't have any noticeable features to her.

"Oh, I came here to drop off some more flowers. I've had a friend drop them off before, but he was busy so I'm here myself." He said with his signature smile, expecting the girl to start blushing and stuttering. Instead, she smiled, took the bouquet out of his hands, and started to look at the delicate flowers. Her lack of a reaction shocked him. He didn't think there was a girl that wouldn't fawn over him.

"Wow, whoever gave you these had a lot of feelings to convey..."

"What do you mean? They're just flowers..." Oikawa said, even more confused. This caused the girl to giggle and start explaining.

"Well, all the flowers are Camellias, the colors being red, white, and pink. These flowers together send the message of longing, romantic hope, and admiration. They most likely wished to convey their feelings through flowers." She finished her explanation and looked back up at him, a smile evident on her face.

"Oh... I guess I don't know much about flowers then..." He awkwardly replied, not knowing how to continue when she was much different in her reactions than other girls.

"Well, I can take these off your hands if you'd like. If you have other flowers you'd like us to take, just come back either during lunch or after school. We're typically here for an hour or two after school." She turned around and started to walk over to a small shed in the back that Oikawa just noticed. She stopped and turned back around and said one last thing. "Oh, and if you'd like, I can tell you the meanings for the flowers you might bring. The language of flowers is an interesting one." She turned back around and kept walking.

Oikawa stood there for a moment, looking to the green flowers he saw when he first arrived at the Gardening Club.

Walking over to them he read the small sign posted next to the flower pot.

'Bells of Ireland, Native to Turkey, Syria, and the Caucasus. Meaning Good Luck.'