(Part Fifteen)

The next few days at school, (Y/N) would keep a low profile, as her presence at the game and the attention Oikawa gave her caught the attention of the fangirls. And boy, were they vicious.

Leaving notes in her show locker, Leaving wilted and dead flowers on her desk. With Oikawa being in a different class, he had no idea what was going on with the girl. He waited for his reason to go to the Gardening Club, but he no longer got flowers. His fangirls suddenly all stopped and he started getting cards and candy instead. He didn't mind the change but he was a bit sad when he didn't have an excuse to see the pretty girl again.

One night, two weeks after the volleyball game. Oikawa made up his mind. He was going to see her whether he had a reason or not. He stayed up late searching up meaning to flowers, trying to find one that could relay his feelings about this to the girl.

He knew that with the amount of girls' hearts he had captured, it would be almost impossible for him to be able to date the pretty (H/C) haired girl.

His affection would have to grow under the veil of secrecy for the protection of her. He knew what happened the last time he tried to date someone with his fangirls around. They bullied her relentlessly and-

Wait- Didn't a group of them notice her during my last game...

His mind raced as he thought of all the bullying she could be going through at the moment. He looked at the time. 16:45 She's still there... I need to make sure she isn't getting harassed by them! I don't want to get hurt.

He threw on his jacket and raced out of his home, barely waving goodbye to his family. On his way, he passed by a small cart filled to the brim with flowers. His eyes wandered to the tags, small printed words describing the meanings of the specific flower. He jogged up and took a breath, before catching the attention of the owner.

"Excuse me! Do you have a flower for unrequited love?" His voice came out hoarse. His senses heightening now that he finally admitted it out loud for himself. The owner looked him up and down curiously before chuckling.

"I don't have something that specific, but we do have Morning Glories. It can stand for love that dies out unwillingly." His voice brought hope to Oikawa's racing mind. He nodded and the owner started to shuffle around.

The next five minutes felt long, too long, for him. He needed to see her again and make sure she was okay and not being bullied. He felt full of guilt and wanted to help her in any way he could.

He ran to the school with a small pot with blue Morning Glories. He hoped she would like them and assume they were from his admirers, not him. He had the cart owner write from a secret admirer. He was hoping this would cheer her up if she was getting bullied and wanted to leave it by the club. It was addressed to her, so he assumed it would be ok.