(Part One)

(I love this picture, so I just had to use it for the cover of this chapter!)

Everything was calm and quiet outside the walls of Aoba Johsai High school. (Y/N) walked around the flower beds behind the school with a watering can in hand. A loud clattering sound suddenly echoed in the serene garden. She quickly set down her watering can and rushed over to the sound, only to find her best friend, Mika, on the ground with a large bag of soil in front of her. The clattering noise seemed to be the result of Mika falling off the step stool next to her and the bag of soil knocking into a couple of flower pots.

"Mika! Are you alright?!" (Y/N) rushed over to her dear friend and helped her up onto her feet. Mika nodded sheepishly and smiled towards the (H/C) haired girl. Sighing in relief, (Y/N) started to clean up the small mess made by the fall. Mika and (Y/N) both picked up the bag of soil and carried it off to the side of the small shed.

"Thanks for helping (Y/N)-chan, and I'm sorry about the mess." Mika apologized as she started to walk back to the flower beds. After nodding to her apology, both girls began watering the flowers like (Y/N) was doing before, both of them chatting while doing so.

"So how are the flowers that got donated earlier today? Weren't they in a pretty bad condition?" Mika asks as the girls start to clean up the garden space and pick up their school bags.

(Y/N) nodded, "Yeah, someone dropped them off saying his friend gets loads of flowers from girls, and that he can't take care of them all." Mika nods and laughs a bit.

"Maybe the friend is some super popular guy that has girls falling at his feet! If so, be careful! Girls might get the wrong idea if they see their flowers at the Gardening Club." Her reasoning was a little off but it almost made sense to (Y/N).

They both continued to laugh and talk about random topics while walking home, ignoring the sounds of loud girls squealing.

(The chapters will get longer, trust me...)