𝔹𝕟𝕙𝕒 𝕏 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤

Ok so I am really excited about this one since I am really into Land Of The Lustrous and it is now my favortive anime. So I'm doing a cross over of these two animes. I'm going to be using the girls in class 1-a only without Toru the invisible girl so i would like to do a part 2 maybe with the class 1-b class with the girls but we'll see. so thank you and enjoy.
P.S I'm only going as far as the anime went through and not going as far as the manga. So the Phos you will see is the one with her new legs and arms and before padparadscha was introduced.

*3rd POV*

Today was going pretty stressful for class 1-a, that the fact that they had to fight a villain, it was a villain that no one has ever heard of but just from fighting it for a short time, they knew they were powerful. It was then the villain then had a hole and pushed the girls in, but because he was distracted they were able to get him and got him captured. but no one knew where the girls went and were trying to find out.

With the girls they were all falling and went into the water, they all were able to get out of the water helping each other.

Jirou - " W-were were are we?"

Momo - " I don't know but it's not Japan."

Uraraka - " Girls! I can't active my quirk!"

Mina - " I-I can't either!"

Jirou - " W-wait my earphones are still here but I can't use them."

Tsu - " I still can swim fast underwater, and I can use my tongue still. "

Mina - " HOW DO YOU GUYS GET TO KEEP IT?"

Momo - " I-it could be because their quirks are more on appearances."

Mina - " It's just not fair!"

Uraraka - " Stop! We don't know what's going on and we can't go against each other."

" LUNARIANS AT NIGHT!?"

"Dia! Go get Sensei!"

Mina - " Gahh! Who are you!?"

" Y-you can speak?!"

" They could be a different type."

Uraraka - " We don't know anything about Lunarians. We don't know where we are!"

" Diamond, now!"

" Y-yes."

" Stay put."

They were concerned because the woman had a sword in her hand, they weren't sure what to do but stayed still.

Then a tall guy came over who was walking with his eyes closed came over. When he opened his eyes he was shocked and said something under his breath.

" Who are you?"

" I-I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. "

" Ochako Uraraka."

" Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu."

" Jirou Kyouka."

" I'm Mina Ashido! "

Momo - " W-we don't know where we are sir, but we want to go back home."

Sensei - " I'm not sure what you are but please come with me."

Bort - " Sensei, we don't know what they-"

" You don't but I know. Please follow me."

---------------------

" I know who you are and I know how you got here, you're from another universe."

Tsu - " H-how did we get here?"

" For that, I'm not sure, but you've become one of us."

Uraraka - " Become what?"

" Gems."

" W-w-what?!"

" You all are gems now, for that we don't know how but I will try my best to bring you back to your home, but it will take time, please be patient with me."

Momo - " T-thank you for your help."

" Jade."

" Yes, Sensei?"

" Call for a meeting, I have something I need to share."

" Yes."

" The others will be here soon, for now, wait here."

---------------

" Now this morning a strange appearance came while Bort and Diamond were on patrol. These are people who came from another universe, until we find a way to bring them back home they will be with us."

Rutile - " Sensei are they gems?"

" Somehow they are, but we are gathered to see what kind of gems they are. "

Mina - " Oh! Can I go first?"

" You may."

He then put his hand on her head, he opened his eyes.

" You're Rubellite, hardness scale is 7."

Tsuyu Asui - Fluorite, hardness scale - 4

Momo - Hematite hardness scale - 6.5

Uraraka - Pink Fluorite, hardness scale - 4

" A, hold up-pause. How come she has my gemstone?"

" Her type is very similar to yours, in a way you are siblings."

" Huh?!"

" Excuse me?"

" Diamond and Bort are siblings because they're the same type. It's the same for you."

" Oh, Ok!"

" And Jirou, you are Iolite, hardness is 7."

" Sensei, Should they be good for training and fighting?"

" Do You suggest anyone?"

" I will."

Everyone then looked over to see a blue-green hair gem with golden-colored arms.

" Very well then. Phosphophyllite will train you."

Ok, that was the introduction and then the next one will be about how they act with the lives that the gems have. So hope you all have a great day/evening/night and thanks for wasting your time on me. - Author Chan
817 words