𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚜 (𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚒)

I'm not sure what to do with this but I wanna do something for pride month soooo yee
⚠️self harm and blood so if you're not comfortable with this understandable⚠️

- Dabi's POV

I've noticed something in the middle of battle, when one of the heroes grabbed Shigaraki's wrists. He didn't fight back immediately, he seemed hurt and I mean by grabbing his wrists in pain.
I know he has bandages all over him but seeing bandages on his wrists is new. I should ask...or just pull up his selves.
I walk into the living room seeing him on the couch with his switch, playing with Toga. I decided to wait til there game is over so I sat at the table waiting for the game to end. I didn't realize but I was staring at him. But I couldn't help it, I kept noticing little small features of his body and his face.

He looked over at me and saw me staring, I tried looking away so then it looked like I wasn't staring but he knew. He looked at me for a few seconds and then went back to the game, a little bit later he got frustrated and lost. Toga got up and ran somewhere while he was putting back the game. This was my chance.
I walked up to him and stood behind him. He noticed me and turned around,

" What do you want stitches?"

I pulled him closer to me,

" What the hell-"

I pulled up his sleeve and saw the fresh cuts, you can see small scars from previous ones.
He pulled away from me and ran outside, I followed him.

- Shigaraki's POV

I can't believe I let someone see my cuts, gosh I'm like a kid and just runs away. Why? Why doesn't anyone leave me alone? I ran into a random alley and sat down crying.
I didn't want anyone to see, especially him.
I heard footsteps I tried to keep quiet but anyone could've hear my sobs. I hear them coming closer and then they stopped. I look up to see him, he drops down in front of me.

" D-dabi I-i"

He grabbed me close and hugged me, I couldn't help but hug him back.

He pulled away and he was crying?!

" Why..why you'd do this to yourself?"

He then put his hand on my neck,

" Your neck is bad already, please..stop..your skin is so beautiful and soft."

" Dabi, I try-"

" You're not trying hard enough!"

We sat there in silence for a while, letting out the tears we had.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled."

" But it's my fault, I made you cry because of me.."

" Tomura, if you want to stop I'll help you, we'll help you..and..I want to help you..because I like you.."

D-did..Did I just hear that right? I stared at him thinking it was a joke..but he wasn't lying.

" Dabi...I like you too."

He slowly smiled, he slowly came closer seeing if I was ok with it. I was.
He kissed me, and kissed me and kissed me..and I kissed him back. (i'm sorry but into the woods reference)

" Ok, I'll try harder."

" Let's go back, I see they need to be changed."

----------

He unwrapped my bandages and wrapped them with new ones, during this Toga walked in. We were at the bar so she just walked in.

" Hey! What are you guys doi-"

She saw my wrists, she put her hand in front of her mouth.

" Shigaraki.."

" He's fine Toga don't worry, we've been through it and he's going to try harder."

" Well he better."

She came over and hugged me and then went on her way.

----------

I'm not good at endings and I know its cringy I know I know but I wanna tryyyy
I also wrote this like a week ago I just forgot to post it anyways happy last day of pride month bi and demigirl :)
Anyway be safe love you bweee
- Author Chan