ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ - ꜱʜɪɢᴀᴅᴀʙɪ

Uhh nothing much to say ummm oh
Fanfic go brrrrr

- 3rd POV

It was in the middle of the night and everyone was asleep at the base. Everyone was sleeping and it was quiet. Shigaraki was having a nightmare though, the dream of his father seeing the way he was now, his father beat him up. He did nothing put let it happen and cry and then he changed into All For One.

The one person who accepted him.

He needed to wake up, he wanted to wake up, he finally tried and by that? He screamed.

- Dabi POV

I woke up from a scream but the thing was, it was not as loud as a normal one is. I got out of bed and went to Shigaraki's door and knocked.

" Hey, you ok?"

I got no response, I slowly open the door. I see Shigaraki but he's in the corner, with his head in his knees. I hear muffled crying from him. I come in and closed the door behind me and run to him. I poked his leg, he jumped. Great.

" Ok Shiggy I need you to focus on me and on your breathing."

I put my hands on his shoulders, he jumped again but this time his face jumped up at well. His face was bright pink, his eyes were red and his face was wet from the tears.

" Shigaraki, I need you to breath steady before you pass out. So focus on your breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth."

I could tell his vision was fuzzy and he was imagining something over and over again, but eventually his breathing was steady.

" D-Dabi?"

He sounded like a little kid.

" Yeah it's me, but it's ok you're safe."

" W-what happened?"

" I don't know, I was asleep the next thing I knew I woke up from your scream."

" O-oh."

" Hey, hey, you don't need to tell me what happened but will you be ok for the night?"

" I-i don't think so, I'm scared."

" It's ok to be scared."

God, He's like a kid.
He then leaned into my chest and started crying but not as it was before, before I knew it, he fell asleep.
I carried him bridal style and brought him to my room. I placed him in my bed and put the covers over him, then I lay down.
A few minutes passed and Shiggy shift and moved on my chest again, I put my hand on him. I started playing with his hair til I feel asleep.

---The Next Morning---
---3rd POV---

The next morning Kurguri went in Shigarki's room to check on him as usual. But he wasn't there, he looked at all of the rooms including the members. The last he went to was Dabi's, as he opened the door he saw the two sleeping with Shigaraki on top of Dabi. He was shocked by this but it was nice it looked like Shiggy got some sleep.

" Hey Kurguri!"

He got startled from the high-pitched girl's voice he shut the down really loud.

" Toga! Can you be anymore louder!?"

" Well I wanna know why you're snooping around our rooms."

" It's not important."

---While In Dabi's Room---
- Dabi's POV

I woke up seeing Shiggy's hair, I then remember last night. I tried getting up quietly but I woke him up.

"Mmm..huh.."

" Uh morning."

" Huh? Why am I here?"

" You had a nightmare or something last night so you stayed with me."

" You'd better haven't done anything to me stitches."

" I didn't! I just calmed you down and brought you here to sleep!"

He then got up and headed for the door, before he left he spoke,

" Thanks.."

" Hey if it happens again I'll do what I did last night."

---

Just an idea :)
Welp have a nice day/night/evening whenever you're reading this - Author Chan
650 words