ᴴ⁻ᴴᵉˡᵖ ᴹᵉ! ⁽ˢʰⁱⁿᵏᵃᵐⁱ⁾

I cant write a happy story so angst is my type :): anyway let's bring this ship back in my stories

3rd POV

"Shinsou! Have you heard?"

" What?"

" Your class is going to visit ours for a class!"

" Really?"

" Yeah! Mr. Aziawa said so then you can get some inspiration or something."

" Well, then I get to see my boyfriend train~"

" Hey! Don't pressure me with that, now I need to out up an act."

" Just be yourself, you don't need to impress me."

" But I should! I should make you proud."

Shinsou then took his hand and made Denki look at him,

" But I'm already am~"

" I- SHINSOUUU!"

Denki then jumped on him and hugged him around his neck, making Shinsou fall on the bed.

Shinsou kissed Denki on his forehead, while Denki wasn't shy with this and kissed them deeply on the lips, he loved Shinsou.

" Well I should go, I'll see you tomorrow in class, ok?"

" Ok goodnight Shinsou!"

Shinsou gave him a soft kiss on the lips,

" Goodnight Dear~"

With that he exited the room, leaving a blonde very red, digging his face in his boyfriend's hoodie. He then got ready and went to sleep.

--The Next Day--

" Ok, everyone get your hero suits on, we're going to have Class 1-C seeing you train. I expect the best from you but please don't push yourselves so hard, just train like a normal day would be."

" Yes Sir!"

" Alright, get ready and meet me in the training room, I'm going to get the class."

Everyone then got up and went to the dressing rooms,

" Hey Denki!"

" Oh hey Mina!"

" Do you wanna train together?"

" Uhh sure! I don't mind."

" I'll go easy on you since your boyfriend is watching~"

" Eh- MINA!"

With that she ran to the dressing room laughing and smiling(omg queennn)

--Training Room--

Everyone was training while Class 1-C was on the sidelines, everyone was mostly looking at Todoroki, Deku and Bakugou since Bakugou was the loudest. Shinsou was looking at Denki with Mina in the corner training and laughing, he smiles while watching them.

His smile started to fade when he saw Denki start to stop and huffing and puffing trying to catch his breath, or maybe trying to keep his breathing steady...

" Attention, training will end soon, please begin to end your training and exit the training zone."

Mina then stopped to go over and went over to Denki,

" You ok?"

" Yeah..*huff*.I-i..*puff*..I think I pushed my body too hard.."

" Well it's ending so we can go to the classroom and rest, ok?"