I TᖇᑌᔕT YOᑌ (ᔕᕼIᑎKᗩᗰI)

Very short and that's all enjoy - Author Chan

*Denki's POV*

I was in the kitchen eating when I heard my name. I turned to the right to find Shinsou. " Hey Shinsou, what's up?"
All of a sudden my vision came burly, he took control of me.

- Shinsou's POV

Too easy. I took a second and then let him go.

" Ha, it's too easy with you."

" Aww come on bro, you need to stop doing that to me, I gave you brownies the other day."

" Why do you always respond when I talk to you, I can control you any minute."

All of a sudden he started laughing, gentle soft little laugh.

" Because I trust you."

- Denki's POV

He looked at me like I said something crazy.

" What? How can you we only just ment each other a month ago."

All of a sudden he started shaking? I went over to him and hugged him, he was a little taller than me so I could easily put my arms around his waist. He had his hands up, just standing there. After a few seconds he put his arms around me and pulled me closer.

" I just don't understand how? How can you trust me?"

I looked up at him,

" Cause you're awesome bro, you got such a cool quirk, such a cool person, and a good friend, and if I didn't trust you I wouldn't be talking right now and you could take me over at any minute."

I let go of him and smiled.

" I'll see you at the movie night."

And with that I left.

- Shinsou's POV

He hugged me. Like didn't try to hurt me. Gave me a small smile and took his bagel and walked away.

" Ha, well played."

293 words - Author Chan