𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕜𝕚𝕕 (𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚)

Happy (Really) Late Shinkami Week 💜 💛 - Bad Author-Chan

*Denki POV*

It was around 7:45 when I woke up. I slept a little late. Ok, a lot late, class starts at 8:25, so this shouldn't really be a problem since I don't take a lot of time to get ready for school.

Time Skip~ UwU (not really a big one)

It was around 8:20 when I got in class, thank all might T-T. After the last lecture from Mr. Aizawa, I try my best to get to class on time. I don't want another one. Anyways I walk over to Mina and Sero at one of the desks. As I was walking over, Mina noticed and spoke up.

" Hey, Denki! There's a new student coming in class 1-A!"

" Really wait who are they replacing?"

" Mineta, apparently he went too far and harassed a student in class 1-B, the Principal said that he had too many complaints about him doing that and that he shouldn't do that if he wanted to be a hero so he expelled him."

Sero stepped in explaining. Aw man, I liked Mineta, sure he is a perv but I am too but I don't go that far.

" Aww man that sucks, wait who's coming in?"

" We're not sure, but we heard they're from class 1-C."
Then Mina said
" Maybe it's your crush~"
(Mina breaks the 4th wall and knows it's Shinsou)

" Mina!"
Then Sero got curious, thanks a lot Mina.

" Wait, who?"

" Oh, that purple guy that fought Deku, I forgot his name tho."

" Serouisly, Denki I thought you were into girls?"

Great.

" I only told you about my sexualtiy Mina, you don't need to tell the whole world!"

" Well, it's time to come out of the closet Kami."

She put her hands and her hip and a look like ' do it or I'll make you' face. She was gonna start leturing me about being comfortable with myself (omg me with my friends whenever we talk) until Mr. Aizawa came in.

* 3rd POV*

" Settle down and take your seats."

Mr. Aizawa says as he walks in. As everyone was taking their seats, Mina whispered

" You got lucky this time."

With a death glare to Mina ( Didn't expect that from Mina did you now, huh?!, Huh!?, HUH?!, ok I'm sorry)

" Now as most of you know that a new student is coming in Class 1-A, it is true. And yes, they are from class 1-C, now I didn't get enough sleep last night,"

the whole class thinks ' Like that's not new', Mr. Aizawa continued

", so I'll let you guys have a free period, but on Monday we'll have a more harder training."

" Now you can come in."

Mr. Aizawa says as he put his direction to the door.

* Denki's POV*

And then their walks in..my crush, Hitoshi Shinsou.

That's it I don't know what I'm doing in my life and I'm bored. see ya 😗✌️