ᵀʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᴼᶠ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ ⁽ᵀᵒᵏᵒˢʰᵒʲⁱ⁾

THIS SHIP IS UNDERATED AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN THE CHARACTERS ARE UNDERATED TOO LIKE COME ON

- Shoji's POV

I really like the rain, I guess a lot of people like it because it's calming. I normally like sitting outside under one of the trees and fall asleep, at least that's what I'm trying to do. But my mind keeps wandering to Tokoyami.
I've been think about him a lot and I don't know the reason, did he do something to me? He's the one I'm most comfortable with, we always have fun together. I let out a sigh, what do I do?

I guess I should talk to him about this right? He's probably in his room. Classmates know how close we are but we're background characters so not a lot of people pay attention to us.(...he just broke the 4th wall-) I stood outside his room and knock on the door. He didn't answer so I started walking away when the door opened so I turned back, it was Dark Shadow.

" Oh hey Shoji! Tokoyami's asleep but you can come in."

" Oh thank you."

I walk in and it is immediately darker, he put the black curtains on the window so it's not too dark to the point you can't see. Tokoyami was in his bed asleep, his desk had papers, books and a lamp.

" I hope I'm not disturbing you guys."

" Oh no you're not, I've been awake."

" How does that work?"

" It's complicated to say the least."

" Alright."

" Why'd you come over?"

" I..wanted to talk to him about something.."

" Well what is it? And as much as I respect your privacy if you're going to talk about it with him, I'm going to know sooner or later. Is it like a school thing, an opinion, or a family thing or serious?"

" I'm not sure, I believe an opinion I'm confused about it."

" Well maybe I could help, what is it?"

" Well...I've been confused about something.."

" Go on..."

" I don't know how I feel about Tokoyami."

" Wait what do you mean? Like you don't like him?"

" No! No! It's the opposite."

" Explain."

" Like..whenever I'm not around him I think about him non stop, I feel so comforting when I'm around him. I-i think he must've done something to me I don't know.."

" My my my, you're so blind."

" Huh?"

" You like him! It's pretty obvious!"

" I-I.."

" Listen, just from the way you talk about him it's obvious that you like him."

" I guess I do..but how do I say think to him?!"

" Listen let me tell you something, he likes you too. You both have a hard time maintaining your feelings, but he feels the same way for you."

" H-how how do you know?"

" Really? You need an explanation?"

" Sorry..but still how do I say this to him?"

He smiled,
" You already did."

" What?"

" He's been awake for the last few minutes. Toko, you can't fool me."

Tokoyami sit up,
" This is what I get for having a shadow on my back."

He was rubbing the back of his neck, he always does that if he's uncomfortable or embarrassed.
We sat there for a few minutes, trying to figure out something to say. I was the first to say something,

" Tokoyami..would you like..to start a relationship with me?"

"...yes, I would like too."

" Just one question."

" If I'm dating you, does that mean I'm dating Dark Shadow."

" Oh shit no."

" Wow, that's putting it lightly."

" Sorry! But I just am uncomfortable with that."

" I understand."

---------------------
Ok but if they did date would he be dating Dark shadow???? That's my question
Shoji is best underrated boi
Anyways thank you for reading my simp stories bwe I wove you for reading this :)
- Author Chan
578 words