【A Day At The Mall (Tododeku)】

It's my first one so bear with me if it's long or there are mistakes thank you UwU- Author Chan

~Afternoon (Saturday)

Deku's POV

It was the weekend. I was really happy but I need to study for the exam that was coming in 2 weeks. As much as I would like to hang out with my friends, not to mention my boyfriend, Todorki. We've been dating for about 5 months and our relationship is good. I can't believe he liked me, out of all the people in our class, he picked me.
But to be honest, I'm glad, I liked him too so you know how I felt when he asked me out. Anyway, I was sitting on a chair in the lounge eating some chips when I heard a familiar voice.

" Midoriya"

It was Todoroki-Kun.

" Todoroki-Kun, what are you doing?"

I asked him because he had a bag in his hand.

" I was thinking of going to the mall, I was wondering if you like to come with me."

I was excited when I heard that but then I felt sad.

" I'm sorry Todoroki-Kun, but I have plans. I'm going to study for the exam that's coming up."

I know I study too much but I can't help it, I'm trying my best to become the number 1 hero.

Before I could think, even more, Todoroki-Kun spoke up,

" Midoriya, You've been studying like crazy that past few days, you haven't been getting a lot of sleep, you push yourself too hard,"

he came closer to me and grab my hand and locked mine with his,

" please do this for me."

I started feeling my face heat up.

" Todoroki-Kun that's not true, I don't sleep late."

" When did you go to sleep last night?"

He knew me too well.

" Please, we haven't gone on a date in a few weeks and I would like to spend time with you."

Man, I can't deny him, we haven't been hanging out in a while so I guess it'd be ok.

" Ok, when are we going?"

" Does 3:30 sound good?"

I took a second and looked at my phone, it was 2 PM so then I nodded in agreement. As he stands up he kissed my cheek.

" I love you"

I put my hand where he kissed my cheek,

" I love you too."

He walked away and headed to his dorm.

I just sat there wondering what I would wear, then I thought maybe Mina could help me. She's been helping me with dating and give me advice when I ask for it. I pull out my phone and texted her.

~*Deku* *Mina*~

Hey Mina can you help me?

Yea what do you need

I need help with clothes, I'm going to the mall with Todoroki

Oh ok meet me outside your dorm Ill be there

~Time skip~ (I'm lazy deal with it)

Todoroki's POV

I check my phone, it's 3:24. I should start heading to Deku's dorm. I had rip jeans on with a red and white hoodie on with a black jacket. Midoriya says I look good in anything. I told him that I loved his freckles, he turned a deep red, I love it when he gets flustered.

As I was heading to his dorm I bump into Uraraka.

" Hey Todoroki-Kun where are you going?"

Ah Uararka, she's Deku's best friend, as first I thought she liked Deku but then I later found out that she liked Ilda, which was good because I don't know what I would if she did like him. I'd probably be rude to her but she doesn't like Deku so I don't need to worry.

" I was going to Deku's dorm. We're going to the mall together."

She started fangirling immediately,

" Really?! That's so cute! Well then go get your man, I don't want you to be late for your date~"

I did blush a little as she walked away but she didn't see it.

I knocked on his door and then Mina answered the door? Huh?

" Oh hey, Todoroki"

She had a smile on her face and she could see that was confused.

" Oh I was helping Deku with his outfit, he really does overthink everything,"

She then turned her head to his dorm and yelled Deku's name. He came to the door with some shorts and had a green shirt on that said One For All. He looked so good.

" You ready?"

I asked while putting out my hand, He looked at me for a min and blushed when he took my hand,

"I'm ready."

~Time Skip~

~At The Mall~

Deku's POV

We arrived at the mall and we were walking around for a while since we already got too much stuff. I got all might merch while he got some music stuff and clothes too. As we were walking around Todoroki spotted an ice cream store.

" Do you want ice cream?"

I thought about it for a sec and then I nodded. As we were walking to the ice cream store he took my hand and hold it, I could feel my face heat up. I cover my face so other people wouldn't see.

~ Time Skip Again~

Me and Todoroki-Kun we're sharing an ice cream. Then a question popped up in my mind so I decided to ask.

" Hey, Todoroki"

he looked up from our ice cream,

" H-how did you get all this money, I haven't even paid for anything we bought today."

All of a sudden he went in his pocket, ok now I'm really confused. He put on the table a credit card, oh he must have a card but then he put 7 more on the table. WHAT?!

" T-T-TOROKI-KUN WHERE DID YOU GET THESE?!"

" I got them from my dad, don't worry."

He calmed me down and then he started kissing me.
"T-todoroki-kun, stop it's weird."

" Midoriya, I love you"

" I love you too."

This is my first one so sorry if it's long. Bwe UwU ✌️ - Author Chan