𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙰 𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 (𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚒) 𝙿𝚝 𝟷

Hewo warning this does have some spoilers in here and a different storyline and out of character Shigaraki , and also Hawks fans may not want to read this so ye- Author Chan

*3rd POV*

" What do you mean Twice is dead?!"
Shigaraki was so confused after everyone meant back to the base. Toga was crying after she told him that Twice gave up his own life to save her and Compress. He died from being stabbed by Hawks in the back, literally and mentally. Hawks pressed his buttons and saying to turn himself in and he can get him back on his feet.

Twice was fine with the way his life was and Hawks said he didn't want to fight, well you definitely showed that by killing him Hawks.

" Shigaraki, I don't think Hawks would do this. "

Dabi stepped him defending Hawks. The leader flipped off. He was never to sure about Hawks but he knows that Dabi and him have a close relationship.

But what didn't help is that the leader had a crush on one of the people he worked with and that was the person with a strong fire quirk.

" What do you mean you don't think he did this, you saw Hawks having Twice under his foot being stabbed and you didn't do anything about it!"

" He must've had a reason to kill him, that's all I'm saying!"

" OH, You Think Dabi?! Yeah definitely you say that after you didn't do anything to Fucking help him! He was not only a good fighter, he was a good friend! You're so fucking blind!"

" What is your problem with hawks he's on our side!"

" THEY CALL US VILLAINS AND HEROES FOR A REASON DABI! SO SORRY YOU NEEDED A REALITY CHECK! WE'RE VILLIANS, HE'S A HERO!!"

" BUT WE KNOW HAWKS, HE WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH TWICE, TWICE MUST'VE DID SOMETHING WRONG!!"

Everyone was watching the leader and the person that was the closest with Hawks except Twice fight over of what Hawks is to them.

It was then Toga had it with Dabi. She was already so emotional with Twice's death because they were best friends, little did she found out before Twice died he had a crush on her and he said he loved her. She can never say it back to him for him to listen.

" THAT'S IT!!! DABI I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU!!! YOU ALWAYS DEFEND HAWKS LIKE HE'S PART OF YOUR FAMILY!!! WELL GUESS WHAT, I'VE NEVER HAD A GOOD FAMILY!! THIS IS THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE!!! I'VE DEFENDED THIS FAMILY WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU THINK IT'S TRASH, I'VE HAD IT!!!"

" Toga..."

Dabi felt ashamed after she said that. Toga was the only person he knew after he turned into a villain, the only one who accepted him.

The angered emotional girl pushed the two men and went outside, leaving everyone with their thoughts and silence.

" I agree with Toga, I think of you guys at the closest people to family, sure we fight and make threats, but we all think of each other as family, I guess not all of us thought so."

Shigaraki then left to go outside to visit Toga.

Everyone else then left the room to go their separate ways, leaving Dabi standing there, wondering what he had done.

- Shigaraki's POV

I went outside to find it lightly raining. I look over to the side to find Toga sitting under a tree where the rain wasn't hitting her having her head buried in her legs. I run over to her to find her still crying after the fight we just had.

" Toga."

She got scared from hearing me. Good thing I had my gloves on so I could put five fingers on her shoulders to stop her from shaking.

" No no, it's ok, it's me."

" Where is Dabi?"

" He's inside, don't worry it's just me."

I sit down next to her on the grass and put my arm around her. I'm not good at helping people, but it's the least I could do. She then put her arms around my stomach area and put her head on my shoulder and I could feel her body clamming down. We stayed like that for a few mins until she spoke up.

" Shiggy?"

" Yes?"

" What do you think of me? Do you think of me as a sister?"

I thought about it for a min,

" Yes, I mostly think of you as a best friend or a sister. You are a really good fighter, but of course everyone has there weak points, and I feel like I need to protect you."

" Really?"

" Look just because we're villians doesn't mean we don't have a heart"

" Thanks Shiggy, I think of you as a big brother, like that time you protected me from Overhaul, that showed me that you cared, and when you didn't want to give Overhaul me and Twice. You really do care."

" Yeah...I guess I do"

" I wanna kill him. I wanna show him how much pain he put through me. "

".......Then let's do it tonight. He won't know what hit him..."

"Really?!"

She got so excited,

" Yeah here's what we'll do,"

- Dabi's POV

I look out of the window to see Shigaraki and Toga talking under a tree, Toga seems pretty excited, while Shigaraki is smiling, what are they going to do?

886 words wow I really tried here bye - Author Chan