A Hαρρყ Fαɱιʅყ

Collab with deppressedoreooo

Part 1

*Mirio's POV*

I heard my alarm clock going off. I turned a little so could reach for my phone, I turned it off. I went back to the position that I orginally was and had a small bean in my arms. She was alsleep and most likey came in because she has a nightmare. I took my arm off her and put the covers on her so then she wouldn't get cold. Tamaki wasn't here so he must've been awake.

I went downstairs greeted by my husband.
" Hi Mirio. "
He was at the table drinking tea and on his phone. I went over to get myself water and joined him at the table.

" Where's Eri? "
"She's in our bed alsleep."
" She stayed in the bed again?"
" I can only assume, I'll wake her up in a little bit if she doesn't. "
" I see."
" Are you ok? You seem tired. "
" Just a little. "
" Dear, I hate it when you lie to me."

He faced away from me hiding his face, embarrassed from the pet name I call him.

" Ok, when Eri asked to come in the bed I got up and haven't gone back to sleep. I was thinking."
" About what?"
" Well a lot of things, so many things scare me and I'm afraid I'm going to break our family."
" What do you mean?"
" I mean I'm scared I'll say something bad to Eri and she'll not forgive me. And I'm worried about our relationship and I'm worried that I will do something wrong and you'll not forgive me either and not be with me anymore-"
" Tamaki, I'll always love you. We've been together for how many years and we've been a family for Eri.
She is so happy now and she loves you. She tells me about how you help her with her with anything, how to make food for her, and how you love her. You need to stop worrying about everything."
" I-I... I'll try."

I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. He blushed but then kissed my cheek but then quickly got up and went to check on Eri to hide from embarrassment. Still as shy as I first met him.

*Tamaki's POV*

I went upstairs to our room. I can't believe I did that. I went upstairs to check on Eri. Even though she's in her teens, she still comes in our room when she's scared at night but we don't mind.
I slowly open to door to see a little Eri in our bed still sleeping. I went over and shake her a little bit. She started to move a little and then opened her eyes and with a smile.
" Papa!"
She leaned over which made me on my back her arms on my shoulders and her on my chest. I put my arms around her,
" Hey Eri, how'd you sleep?"
" Ok after I came in with you guys!"
" Do you want to go out to the cafe still?"
" Yeah!"
She was showing her beautiful smile more.
" Ok, well go get dressed and come down, if you need help with your hair let me know."
" Oke."
She got off me and got out of the room and went to her room, I got up and went back downstairs. I went downstairs and watched TV with Mirio.

*A small skip, 10 mins later*

I heard Eri yelling for me so I went upstairs. She had a like blue dress with a bow at the back with lace on the top. She had a hair brush in her hand.
" Can you do my hair?"
" S-sure, what do you want?"
" Just something that puts my hair up is fine."
" Ok."
I actually was pretty good with doing hair styles. I don't like talking about it, but when I was younger I would always do my mom's hair. So I've learned a lot. I can easily just do something. I put her hair in a simple ponytail with strands of her hair out. She mostly liked that one the most.
( Ok I know this is like the same like plot hair story in one of my other stories but I didn't realize after I posted and started to work on this again, I was writing this one before the other one)
" Thanks Papa."
" it's fine, when your done use the bathroom and then let's go ok?"
" Oke."
She went to go use the bathroom, so I went back to my room and got my jacket since it was fall. I went downstairs to get my shoes on and wait for Eri. I went down and saw Mirio already, man he's fast. A few mins later Eri came down and out on her coat and went to the cafe.
*Time skip at the park*
*Little bean's POV*

Yay we were at the park! I always liked the parked and I also liked the people with it, even though I didn't know them they were just nice. The cafe was good too. I really like their cupcakes, the owner knew us because we've been there a lot and he was one of Dad's friends. He would always make an animal face into a cupcake. This time was a kitty. I kinda want a kitty, maybe I'll ask Papa.
I just liked the park, I let go of Papa's and Dad's hand and ran into a pile of leaves. Dad came in with me.

*2 hrs later*
*Tamaki's POV*

We're back home. Mirio had Eri on his back cause she fell alseep. Mirio brought her to bed while I started to make dinner.

*Later*

After dinner was over, I went to clean up but Mirio stopped me,
" How about you go help Eri with getting to bed? You've done enough for today."
" O-ok."
He does this sometimes when he thinks I'm pushing myself too hard, w-which most of the times is true.
I went upstairs to see Eri already in her pjs.
" Papa, can you put my hair in a braid please?"
" Sure."
A few minutes later I finished her hair.
" Ok let's go to bed."
I carried her to her bed and tucked her in and kissed her on the head.
" Good night Papa."
" Night Eri, sleep well."
I left her room with her door closed. I went to go to put on something for bed. I found a oversized pastel yellow shirt, most likely somerhing I must've bought, and with shorts.
I went to go the bathroom and when I came back Mirio was dressed and in bed.
I went to my side and cuddle next to him. I felt him put his arm around my waist and put his hand on the back of my head. He kissed my forehead,
" I love you, good night."
" G-goodnight."

I don't think it's good but that's me, the 2nd part is by deppressedoreooo