𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

Deaf bakugou and a little bit more nicer bakugou to deku - Author Chan

3rd POV

Kirishima woke up and went downstairs to see Sero, Denki, and Bakugou downstairs in the louge. He then went over to Bakugou and then put his arm around his neck.

" Hey Bakubro!"

Bakugou looked at him and then turned away and started walking. Kirishima was confused so he followed him and pulled on his shoulder so he could see his face.

" Hey man, what's wrong?"

Bakugou then started to put his hands up but then put them back down, Kirishima looked confused

" Nothing, I'm fine what do you want?"

" Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hangout."

" I guess let me go to my room to grab something."

" Ok, I'll meet you at my dorm."

A few minutes later Bakugou showed up at Kirishima's door.

" Hey, what did you need to get?"

" Nothing. "

Kirishima thought it was suspicious but didn't think much of it

----A few days later----

It was late at night and everyone was mostly in their dorms alseep while some we're still awake including Kirishima, Bakugou and Deku. Kiri was sitting at the table with Sero, while Sero was talking to Kiri, Kiri was looking over to the couch to see Bakugou and Deku on the couch.
It looked like they were having a conversation but Kirishima knew that wouldn't happen with Bakugou yelling so he looked again and saw Bakugou doing something with his hands and Deku too.
He remembered that happening with Bakugou so he looked confused.

---Meanwhile with Bakugou and Deku---

Bakugou - *Deku Shut Up!*

Deku - *Kacchan, don't you think it's time to tell him?*

Bakugou - *No! He doesn't need to know.*

Deku - *But it's not a weakness, and half of the class knows so what's the point? He'll know sooner or later.*

Bakugou - *I just don't want him to know now Ok!? And stop signing because he could see that!*

Deku then mumbled, " It's your fault for forgetting your hearing aid"

Bakugou could see his lips moving but couldn't understood what he said, he then snapped.

Bakugo - Alright, That's It!

Bakugou then attacked Deku, pushing him down to the floor. Kirishima and Sero stopped to see Deku on the floor with Bakugou over him

Bakugou - I'm going to kill you!

----After they saved Deku----

Deku - Where did Sero go?

Kiri - He went to put Bakugou in his room.

Deku - Oh.

Kiri - What happened this time?

Deku - I said something that he didn't like, Kacchan's always been like this.

Kiri - What did you say?

Deku stayed silent for a minute then talked,

Deku - You have the right to know.

Kiri - Know what?

Deku - ....Kacchan can't hear.

Kiri - What do you mean? He can hear.

Deku - When he has his hearing aid, on his own he can barely hear a thing.

Kiri - You- how did it happened?

Deku - Most of it was because of his quirk, the rest happened with his body.

Kiri - So..when did this happened?

Deku - When we were young, after he learned his quirk he used it too much.

Kiri - So then what you guys were doing on the couch was..?

Deku - Asl? Yes, I know it and he knows it, not a lot of people here can understand us.

Kiri - So you do it sometimes when you talk?

Deku - Only when he doesn't have his hearing aid.

Kiri - Right, why hasn't he told us?

Deku - He looks at it as a weakness, I look at it as a normal thing that makes him better.

Kiri - ....

Deku - Kirishima, I know it hurts that you didn't know he just wasn't ready, but now that you know just say you found out on your own.

Kiri - What can I do to make him feel better?

Deku - I don't know unless he'll tell you

Kiri - ...Ok

------

Kiri - Hey Bakugou

Bakugou - What do you want?

Kiri - *I'm sorry...for not helping you...and I'm sorry if my asl isn't the best*

Bakugou - What the hell-

Kiri - I know Bakugou.. I know

Bakugou - Well you weren't supposed to

Kiri - Why didn't you tell me

Bakugou - Because I didn't want you to know what else?

Kiri - Can you help me?

Bakugou - With what?

Kiri - Sign language, I want to learn

Bakugou - hehe....fine

So yeah hope you like it - 719 words