Part 2

As you woke up you were in a bright place on a comfy bed in it look like one of the floors the Master fighter stay in. In a panic u soon noticed that someone changed your clothes and someone had bandage your arm up as You looked around You saw him. He was standing on the balcony of this place with no shirt on u can't lie u did admire his body shamefully.  But you knew that this was your chance so got up as quickly and quietly as u could right as u reached the door it felt like something grabbed you and pulled you back to the bed you thought it was the man but as u turned around no one was their. Luckily their was padding on the headboard who knows what that would have done if it wasn't their when u turned around he in-front of u now. U questioned him what was that he said nothing more the bungee gum u said that gum that was made in the 70s.he laughed as he said u know about bungee gum you said yeah my aunt was always talking about it was if he laughed the laugh of the devil, but in some weird way u was attracted to it so you proceeded to ask what's for the padding on the back bored he said for circumstances like this and others with a wicked look he said would like to see them as he got closer and closer u felt u arms tighten against the back board u knew u were in trouble but it was like u wanted him to get closer.