Part 26

What just happened you were stuck to the wall by bungee gum. I smiled saying I hate that bastard. As he let Eric in he said where she what did you do to her. Nothing worse then what you did her. So u did see her this morning yeah she came over yesterday to get some coffee she said the store was out because I stocked up on them just to see her. Hisoka did what, I thought. Eric question him say well do know where she went. he said not sure to be honest. Why do you care so much Eric.  I mean I kept her locked up here and your still more crazier to know where she is. Because I wanted to ask her on a date. Ughh why am I blushing that's such a stupid thing to u thought. Hisoka why didn't you just listen to me u know I'm a better match for her. Hisoka said i might have thought that a while ago but not any more she the love of my life without her I'm nothing. Eric said she's mine to I don't know what I do with out her. She probably just wanted to get away from all the drama. Eric said you know how about we make a deal which ever one she confesses her love is the one that get her. Hisoka smirked deal. As Eric left you felt your body become unstuck from the wall as he pulled you back up. He asked if you herd the conversation you said to be honest I stopped listening when you guys started to arguing. good he laughed I wanted it to be a fair competition. You giggle as you said you so weird while messing  his hair up as you walked over the kitchen you made yourself a cup of coffee. The sweet sweet taste of coffee. But it was stop by hisoka asking if I wanted to go on a date with him u almost spit you coffee out. A date you said he laughed and said yeah like we could go to the theater or to a restaurant idk. You laughed while taking a step closer saying even know your cute when your embrassed idk if dates are my thing. He said oh come on let's go to the movies how about this Saturday night. Fine whatever as he hugged you. Why is he acting like a puppy dog. Whatever I said I need to get going I have a fight today. He said are you worried you laughed not really. As you headed down to your your dorm you were stopped by Eric he said where have u been as he hugged you. You said oh I just needed some time by myself. He asked are u getting ready for fight u said ofc why wouldn't I he said if your up to we should go out for a drink tonight after your fight as u dashed off you turned around and said sounds like fun. You put on your costume you hated it. It look like you were some super hero into BDSM. Whatever you thought as you came out to fight. The fight was easy it was nothing when you were sitting in the locker room. Hisoka came in there as he reached down saying why didn't you wear this for me. You got up as u said I didn't feel like it as you turned around and said can you unzip it. As he slowly unzipped. His nails swiftly moving over your back he said. You know that's kinda of rude teasing me like this you turned around but before you could say anything he pushed you up against the locker room while he was kissing he was trying to get you costume off. You pushed him away and said I'm not having sex in this dirt room no way so just leave hisoka. He said ok see later pretty girl. As you finally changed into your normal clothes when you came out you were met by reports. Report one said how are you so good at this why haven't you fought recently. You said I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life. Reporter two are you seeing anyone. You giggled and said no comment. Wait is it Eric he confessed his feelings for you at his last fight you turned around and said what no he didn't. Reporter one no he did.